⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 02 Ending Unknown ⁂

After Gong Sun and Ma Xin conducted an autopsy very carefully, they told Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao,

"This cannot be regarded as a murder case, because there is no corpse at all! There is only one piece of human skin pieced together. Moreover, human skin has been embalmed, and it is skin soaked in formalin. In addition, all internal organs, even the head, are made of metal bones, blow-molded muscles, and thickened skin, so the orbital and eyeball do not match well, and the eyeball is dangling."

"We have to collect DNA samples of skin, eyeballs, etc., and then search for matches to confirm the source."

Ma Xin sighed and began to count the number of pieces of skin,

"It seems to be another huge project, but it's fun!"

Gong Sun nodded cooperatively,

"Yes, it's fun!"

"Who made this perverted doll?"

Zhan Zhao said to himself,

"When it's done, throw it everywhere?"

"Well, could it be thrown away because it was not done well?"

Gong Sun carefully measured and recorded the data of each internal organ, as well as the proportion of bones,

"Tsk tsk, it's very fine, but there are still some areas that need to be done which are an improvement. This person must be a surgeon, not a forensic doctor!"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang suddenly thought that if that person invited Gong Sun to do it together, he would definitely join in.

"Is there a reason why Lao Yang thought it was a serial murder?"

Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin to ask Yang forensic doctor.

After a while, Ma Xin brought Forensic Doctor Yang up.

Lao Yang is approaching sixty years old and is about to retire. At first, he thought it was a corpse fight, so he thought it was a serial murder to take the corpse and fight people, just like the case one in Zhuang's island《 Astrology and Murder Magic 》. The case in it is the same.

But now he was dumbfounded when he saw the scene after the anatomy.

"Oops, what a masterpiece!"

Lao Yang squinted his eyes and approached.

"Is that so?"

Gong Sun smiled as he pushed his glasses,

"There are hydraulic cylinders between the bones, which can be stretched!"

"I'll take a look at it."

Lao Yang put on his reading glasses and looked carefully,

"Oh! This is quite accurate! God!"

Ma Xin also recorded the numbers excitedly,

"His eyes are still moving. He just startled me!"

"Yeah? Hahaha..."

Lao Yang's old laughter formed a strange aura in the forensic room.

Zhao Hu, who was at the door, pulled Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang,

"Captain, can we change places? I can't stand it anymore!"

Zhan Zhao and others also felt a little distasteful, so they all withdrew.

After going out, the SCI police officers couldn't help shivering, leaving three forensic doctors to admire the 'Art' body with great interest.

As soon as everyone arrived at the door of SCI's office, they saw the elevator door open, and a young, petite girl walked out. She was wearing a black leather plaid skirt and large riding boots, standing at the elevator door with her hands in her pockets, pouting.