⁂ Lucky Killer 15 Everyone Is Short Of Money ⁂

The situation of the Lian family was immediately in the newspapers the next day, and no one knew who had notified the media. It was all kinds of stories.

Early, Lian Tong Li's family is the descendant of Lian Boss, the legend is like a tomb robbery novel, and then there is evidence from all sides. It's also said that Lian Qian Yi was shot, and his life is in danger. An international gang may have targeted him, and someone threatened to kidnap Lian Tong Li's wife and children. Now Lian Qian Zhong's whereabouts are unknown. Lian Tong Li was arrested for reselling cultural relics. It fell in an instant, making people sigh...

Zhan Zhao got up early in the morning, leaning on the sofa and drinking milk to read the newspaper,

"Tsk tsk... Are these reporters hiding under the bed in Lian Tong Li's house? Even the rich and powerful know the changes clearly; look at these three pages. To be more specific, just find an editor and change it, and you can make a TV series; it's called a wealthy antique... Not right, the tomb robbers and wealthy families?!"

Bai Chi was wrapped in a thick quilt, with a thermometer in his mouth, leaning against the humidifier in a daze; Gong Sun came over and stretched out his hand to take the thermometer out of his mouth, looked at it, and stretched out his hand to rub Bai Chi's head,

"Well...Xiao Chi Chi, please take sick leave; it's thirty-nine degrees!"

"Cough, cough."

Bai Chi coughed and was confused while lying on Lis Bon,

"Just take medicine..."

"Okay, let's get an IV!"

However, Gong Sun brought him milk,

"Obviously, drink and take medicine."

Bai Chi is very unlucky. When everyone was looking for Lian Qian Zhong in the backyard of Lian Tong Li's house yesterday, he stepped on the tail of a black dog from Lian Qian Zhong's house, was chased, and fell into the pond in a hurry.

He had a headache after being rescued. When he woke up this morning, he felt powerless and developed a high fever. Zhao Zhen took him down with the quilt and showed him to Gong Sun. Sure enough, he was sick!

"It's good to take a break."

Zhao Zhen hugged Bai Chi,

"I'll order something delicious later; you take medicine and take a good rest. Yang Fan said he'll hang IV for you later."

"Cough, cough."

Bai Chi continued to cough, feeling ashamed that he had dropped the chain at a critical moment.

"Gong Sun."

Bai Yutang took out the prepared breakfast and said to Gong Sun,

"Give that Cat a cold medicine too."

"Why?"

Zhan Zhao raised his head,

"I'm not sick."

Everyone looked at him together—There is a close pathogen in the family, and it is only a matter of time before this Cat is infected.

"I'll cook some vinegar and smoke it around the house, and everyone will have a bowl of ginger soup in a while."

Bai Yutang went back to the kitchen.

Zhan Zhao bit his sandwich,

"The Lian family must have sent the materials in the hands of the journalists! Otherwise, it can't be so detailed, and the timing is too coincidental."