⁂ Physician Murderer 04 Crossbow Arrow ⁂

Bai Yutang heard what Chen Yu said and hurried after her. Zhan Zhao was a little worried, but Chen Ke Feng was quite seriously injured here. He hurriedly called the doctor and asked Da Ding and Xiao Ding to chase Bai Yutang. That person had a crossbow in his hand.

At this time, Zhan Zhao took care of Chen Ke Feng while he was worried about Bai Yutang. He couldn't figure out where the doctor came from in an entertainment company!

Chen Yu and Qi Le accompanied Chen Ke Feng to wait for the ambulance. Kai Bin held his head and leaned aside, seemingly dizzy.

Zhan Zhao glanced at him,

"Are you dizzy?"

Kai Bin only felt that the world was spinning, and he was speechless while sitting on the ground, trying not to look at the blood left on Chen Ke Feng's chest. Soon, the ambulance came. The doctor carried him away, Qi Le, Chen Yu, and some staff accompanied him.

Kai Bin stayed where he was, gasping for breath, and Zhan Zhao ran off to find Bai Yutang.

It's just that the company is so big, where can he find it? Zhan Zhao didn't dare to make a phone call, for fear that he would be distracted if he was ambushing or fighting with someone.

He was anxious when he saw the elevator door slowly open, Bai Yutang came back dejected, behind him were Da Ding and Xiao Ding.

"How is it?"

Zhan Zhao ran up.

Bai Yutang shrugged,

"I lost it."

"Why is there a doctor here?"

Zhan Zhao wondered.

"The studio on the seventh floor is shooting a hospital-themed TV series."

Xiao Ding said helplessly,

"There are many doctors' gowns, and there are hundreds of extras alone. Whoever took the white coats and props, it is impossible to find out!"

Zhan Zhao frowned. But why do people have to wear a white coat?

"How is that kid?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"Sent to the hospital. I called Zhao Hu to go back."

"Who is going to kill him?"

Bai Yutang asked the twins.

The twins looked up at the sky,

"Who knows?"

"He looks like a playboy, and the one who attacked him was a woman. Could it be an emotional dispute?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"He's not a playboy."

Xiao Ding leaned over and whispered,

"Chen Ke Feng's family conditions are very good. Joining a band is purely a ticket. He stayed and refused to leave, mainly because he wanted to chase Chen Yu."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang raised their eyebrows——That's it!

"Chen Yu's girl is very popular."

Xiao Ding said with a smile,

"She calls every morning, noon, and night to remind grandpa to take medicine. This kind of girl is very popular!"

Both Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao felt the same, and then asked,

"Does Chen Ke Feng have any enemies?"

Xiao Ding frowned,

"There are a few rivals in love, but everyone is a scene person, and Xiao Yu didn't show any interest in anyone, so it shouldn't be such a serious murder!"