⁂ Smiling Murderer 21 Tentative ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat on the sofa, thinking about what to do next, suddenly heard the music stopped, the bartender took out a copper bell and gently shook it a few times.

Everyone looked up at him, the bartender said,

"The game is about to begin. Guys, are you ready?"

Everyone nodded, they all came for this game, which is said to be very interesting. Just listen to the bartender,

"The rules of this game are very simple, as long as everyone completes a prescribed task."

"What task?"

Da Ding asked.

The bartender smiled slightly and said,

"In the back room, where the corpses are hidden, you go in together, the person who finds the most corpses wins. Brings the eyes of the corpses here as evidence."

Everyone couldn't help but widen their eyes, and the bartender hurriedly laughed,

"Don't worry, it's not real human corpses, but fake artificial corpses, all made of plastic."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, the bartender said,

"Everyone has ten minutes to go in one after another and come out ten minutes later, and they are not allowed to talk to each other and cheat."

Everyone frowned and heard someone ask,

"Isn't the one who went in first the luckiest?"

"No."

The bartender smiled,

"After someone leaves, someone will restore the position of the body."

The crowd nodded and thought it was feasible.

"Then, let's draw lots to determine the order of entry."

The bartender took a large, transparent glass bowl with fifteen balls in total. The bartender was holding the bowls and came one by one, letting the fifteen people who participated in the event chosen.

Soon, it was Zhan Zhao's turn.

Zhan Zhao suddenly pulled Bai Yutang and said,

"Let's stop participating..."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and immediately said,

"Uh... Good!"

After saying that, he apologized to the bartender and wanted to pull Zhan Zhao away and leave.

"Oh, wait a minute."

The bartender hurriedly stopped and said,

"Alas, if there are fewer people, the game will not be carried out, then come to participate in it. Anyway, it doesn't delay too much time."

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang and said,

"You didn't say it was this kind of game."

Bai Yutang was also a little helpless and said,

"I just heard people saying... It's not bad here."

"After you go in, you'll find it really interesting."

The bartender smiled inexplicably and then passed the transparent glass bowl in his hand to Zhan Zhao and the others to draw.

However, Zhan Zhao hesitated reached out and drew a ball, and Bai Yutang also drew one.

Afterwards, the bartender saw that the lottery had been drawn, so he walked back to the counter and said,

"Please unscrew the lottery and look at the number in your hand."