⁂ Lucky Killer 30 Dead Enemy On The Ship ⁂

The three days of preparation passed in a blink of an eye, and when it was time to board the ship, everyone in SCI was also ready to act.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang got on a yacht, and Jiang Ping transformed the courtyard into a monitoring room.

"Cool."

Zhan Zhao couldn't help but tut his tut when he looked around and asked Bao Zheng,

"The Bao Bureau has spent a lot of money this time. Isn't it a lot of money to rent a yacht?"

"Cough, cough."

Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and pointed to the glass wine rack beside him, as well as the horrific mess of display items.

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while,
wondering,

"Whose yacht is this?"

Gong Sun was pouring wine behind the bar and replied,

"Jin Tang's."

Everyone laughed dryly, and turned to look at Bao Zheng——What a shame! Borrow from others.

Bao Zheng's dark face couldn't tell if he was blushing. He just coughed awkwardly.

"What about Big Brother?"

Zhan Zhao asked Gong Sun.

"It's still up there."

Gong Sun smiled and went to Bai Jin Tang with a glass of wine.

Bao Zheng shook his head,

"There are so many idle people waiting for a good action. It's like a vacation."

"I can't help it, I'm short-handed."

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Chi to make a cocktail for him while teasing.

......

Preparations began in the evening and waited until midnight. Finally, it was time to board the ship.

The investigators in front sent back a message——The cruise ship had entered the port and berthed, and the guests had boarded the ship one a!er another.

Zhan Zhao took out the binoculars and looked around,

"Wow! What a big cruise ship. If we knew it was so big, we would have gotten involved."

"Look for such a big accident, it's probably the top floor!"

Bao Zheng looked at his watch,

"There are so many people who are going to be kidnapped in a while, and it must be a large number of gangsters with powerful firepower."

Bai Chi nervously clenched his fists and looked at the display screen, worried for Zhao Zhen.

"They're ready to go aboard."

At this time, Jiang Ping looked at the information sent back from the miniature cameras worn by Zhao Jue and Zhao Zhen, reminding everyone.

"Captain, there is a boat approaching!"

At this time, Ma Han, who was watching from a high place, sent back a message.

"What?"

Everyone was stunned.

Jiang Ping called up the radar detection screen on the water surface and saw six small dots quickly approaching the cruise ship.

"So fast, it should be a speedboat, right?"

Bai Yutang asked Ma Han,

"Can you see clearly?"

"Yes, there are at least ten people on each ship."