⁂ Ghost Murderer 14 Psychotherapy ⁂

Zhan Zhao and others returned to the office of SCI and saw Bai Chi and everyone there, except Zhao Zhen.

"Chi Chi, where's Zhao Zhen?"

Zhan Zhao ran over and asked him.

Bai Chi blinked and said,

"He drove back with Big Brother and them."

Zhan Zhao frowned and said to his heart——The dead boy ran very fast! I have something to ask him!

"Brother?"

Bai Chi asked Zhan Zhao,

"Are you looking for something?"

Zhan Zhao's bad temper came up again and said to Bai Chi,

"Chi Chi, turn off the phone for a while. Let's have a meeting."

"Oh, good!"

Bai Chi quickly turned off his cell phone.

Zhan Zhao took advantage of the crowds entering the office, took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Zhao Zhen,

"You're done, someone's looking for Chi Chi."

Less than thirty seconds, after the text message was sent, Zhan Zhao heard the phone ring straight, smiled, muted the phone, and waited for Zhao Zhen himself to the door and let him run!

Sure enough, after another thirty seconds, Zhao Zhen sent a text message,

"I was wrong. I'll come right away. You help me stabilize Chi Chi."

Zhan Zhao sent a smiley face to him with satisfaction.

Everyone arrived in the office, Qin Ou and Yang Fan sat aside first. Chen Yu and Old Man Chen sat on the sofa, and Bai Chi went to pour water for everyone.

The old man looked around and exclaimed,

"Oh yo, this police station is really beautiful."

Zhan Zhao smiled and sat down beside them and asked,

"How old is your grandfather?"

"Grandpa is seventy-eight."

Chen Yu replied.

"He's in good spirits."

Everyone was a little surprised.

The old man chuckled, thinking that there are many big and small guys here who are good. He doesn't know if he can find someone for Chen Yu.

However, Chen Yu saw that he was starting to think again, so she coughed and squinted at him. The old man narrowed a little but still smiled.

On the other hand, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang exchanged a look, and Bai Yutang signalled Zhan Zhao——Today you come first.

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked,

"Does the old man go to the park to play chess every day?"

"Yes!"

The old man nodded and sighed,

"I guess I won't be able to go in the future."

"Do you sit in that seat every time?"

Zhan Zhao then asked.

"Uh...Yeah."

The old man nodded and said,

"Isn't my ears bad? Wearing a hearing aid makes me easier to hear noise, so I always sit in the innermost seat."

Chen Yu jumped up when she heard it,