⁂ Ghost Murderer 29 Simple Scam ⁂

There are many sayings about Ghosts in human history. Why are there Ghosts? The most common explanation is that Ghosts are hallucinations caused by humans' fear of death and darkness. A fool is like a sentence of good and evil that will pay off in the end, which has constrained the selfish nature of mankind from ancient times to the present.

As a kind of consciousness without physical evidence, the Ghost has a variety of information on its body, such as mystery, fear, retribution, evil, omnipotence...

As two people who fall asleep watching horror movies, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have different opinions on Ghosts.

Zhan Zhao has a nerve of steel. For Ghosts, he believes that there's no scientific basis for the existence of Ghosts. Therefore, even if he sees real Ghosts appear in front of his eyes, he'll rationally say to the Ghost——You don't exist.

On the other hand, Bai Yutang's view may be more popular, and he used reverse thinking. It's like saying, you can become a Ghost when you die, then I can become a Ghost when I die, so who is afraid of who?!

This time the Ghost murderer serial accident, it's obvious that someone used the Ghost to commit the crime. Simply put, it's a hoax.

There must be a reason for the scam, why do you want to cheat, what is the purpose and what is the plan?

Following the clues provided by Qin Ou before, this 'Ghost' behaved strangely. In addition to killing the taxi driver, it also caused people to set fire to themselves. These people are just ordinary labourers, kind people who support their families through hard work. Just because of a Ghost of ghostly ecstasy, they cause insanity or have their families broke.

This undifferentiated way of committing crimes can only say that the murderer is a vicious psychopath, or that he has any very reason to put this group of ordinary people to death.
......

"The murderer's method is completely dependent on this device, but I use real magic."

Zhao Zhen was still very excited when it came to magic.

The people from SCI followed him to the parking lot downstairs of the police station, where a large piece of land was vacant, and there was a taxi in the middle.

Zhao Zhen thought for a while, and pointed to Zhao Hu,

"Zhao Hu, get in the car. You'll play the driver."

"Huh?"

Zhao Hu curled his lips,

"Is it me again?"

Bai Yutang patted him and motioned to him——Go!

Zhao Hu got into the car unwillingly.

Zhao Zhen said hello to the people in his team.

Zhan Zhao and the others looked at them curiously, and they saw a lot of people, including Chinese and foreigners, all wearing overalls professional and cool.

There's a traffic police motorcycle parked behind the taxi, and a little further away, there's a small truck.

SCI everyone's looking for a place separately, standing and leaning against each other, ready to watch the excitement.

Zhao Zhen explained to everyone,

"Once this magic is revealed, you'll know who the murderer is."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, frowning.

"First of all."

Zhao Zhen said,

"We need to repeat what happened that night."