⁂ Case Eleven: Ghost Murderer 01 Ghost Event ⁂

The first day after the summer vacation, Bai Yutang woke up early, waking up Yang Yang who had played with Lis Bon and the little lion all night, put on his clothes, and sent him to school.

Luo Tian, unfortunately, didn't accompany Yang Yang this summer. The police station was recently invited by the international peacekeeping force to send two police officers to receive anti-terrorism training. The physical conditions of the trainees are quite strict.

SCI got a place. Bai Yutang has participated in this training before. The intensity is very high but it's very useful for training professional qualities. The only person in the entire SCI who hasn't received professional training is Luo Tian, and Luo Tian has unlimited potential, so Bai Yutang allocated that place to him. But the training time is two months, from July to September, Luo Tian will go abroad. In other words, if he wants to participate in the training, he cannot accompany Yang Yang to spend the summer vacation.

Yang Yang's a very easy-to-learn child. In addition to attending classes, he also has to practice kung fu. He has to read extracurricular books and learn some messy things. Anyway, he picked it up by himself and basically didn't have time to play. He has saved up for the summer vacation to play together. This summer he has already arranged full schedules to go to amusement parks, museums, and travel, and he also wants Luo Tian and Ma Xin to go together. It can also create opportunities for two people.

After Luo Tian got the opportunity to train, he naturally wanted to go, but he couldn't bear to make Yang Yang sad. Zhan Zhao and others prepared to do Yang Yang's ideological work collectively. Unexpectedly, when Yang Yang heard that his father had such an opportunity, he quickly agreed, and said a very classic sentence——Men put career first!

Finally, Luo Tian reluctantly got on the plane, and Yang Yang was picked up by Zhan Zhao and the others.

So, this summer vacation, Yang Yang had a very fulfilling life. A group of SCI people came in shifts, and each took him one day and basically went to Ma Xin at night. Ma Xin was on duty and came here to accompany him and Lis Bon.

"Should I put water in your schoolbag?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

On the first day of class today, Bai Yutang organized Yang Yang's schoolbag and asked him for a bottle of juice.

"No, there's a drinking fountain in the class, just bring a cup."

Yang Yang answered him.

"Really?"

Bai Yutang thought for a while and put the juice on his schoolbag,

"The drinking fountain isn't hygienic, so drink it yourself."

"Oh."

Yang Yang nodded and took the schoolbag.

"How about the lunch?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"School cafeteria."

Yang Yang replied.

"Would you like to bring snacks?"

Bai Yutang asked.
......

"Umbrella?"

Bai Yutang asked him again.
......

"By the way, what do you eat in the cafeteria? Or else I'll bring you to the police station to eat?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Uncle Bai..."

Yang Yang looked at Bai Yutang speechlessly.