⁂ Lucky Killer 29 Ready for Action ⁂

Zhao Jue was willing to help, which was really good news for everyone.

When Zhao Zhen got on the boat with him, he had to give him a little makeup, and the members of SCI also had a lot of things to prepare, so they split up.

Bai Yutang went to plan the entire operation with the commander of the SWAT team and the marine police force. He also got the internal structure diagram of the yacht from the twins.
Those two commanders didn't know where Bai Yutang got the information, they just thought it was amazing.

Ma Han personally selected a few of the best snipers. This time, it was very difficult for him to fight with a helicopter. Zhao Hu and Luo Tian went to study the equipment and routes for boarding with the SWAT team.

Jiang Ping and Qin Ou were in charge of technical issues, and others also contacted the relevant personnel of their respective operations.

Bai Chi ran around to sort out the data. Gong Sun and Ma Xin were idle.

Only Zhan Zhao seemed to have nothing to do. Bai Yutang originally asked him to contact the two captains together, but Zhan Zhao rejected it. He said he had something to do and went home alone.

What is Zhan Zhao doing at home? Bai Yutang thinks it strange.

He went to the balcony on the second floor, holding a glass of water in his hand, sitting on the handrail of the balcony, and watching the city street scene under the hillside in the distance.

He has previously admired that the night view of the city is beautiful, but the same city looks chaotic during the day. The more cars at night, the more spectacular it is.

Zhan Zhao watched it quietly and deeply felt that darkness can hide many things, and can also highlight many things.

He could see that, when he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw that it was Gong Sun who came back from wandering around.

"The police station is too chaotic."

Gong Sun sat down beside him and handed him a lollipop.

Zhan Zhao was puzzled when he took the lollipop, Gong Sun smiled,

"Yang Yang gave it to me when I left the police station."

At this time, Lis Bon and the little lion also ran in outside the door, rubbing the two of them affectionately. Everyone in SCI, including Bai Jin Tang and Zhao Zhen, are very busy people, and they can't see each other on weekdays.

Since Zhan Zhao seemed to have something on his mind, Gong Sun asked,

"What's wrong? Are you unwilling to ask Zhao Jue to help?"

Zhan Zhao shrugged,

"Big Brother will be back in a while, and I don't know if he will be unhappy when he sees Zhao Jue."

"He doesn't care."

Gong Sun knew that Zhan Zhao might be thinking too much, so he comforted him,

"He will say nothing. Besides, let's go outside tonight."

"There's also Yutang, he wants to ask Zhao Jue who that person is and whether it has anything to do with Yutang."

(T/N: Here Zhan Zhao means Bai Ye.)

Zhan Zhao sat down at an angle,

"But he definitely won't tell the truth."

Gong Sun leaned on the railing and held his chin,

"I don't want to know what happened to Jin Tang back then. This is probably self-escape."

Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded,