⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 16 Visit Mad Doctor Town ⁂

In the bewildering case, another deceased person appeared, and it was a person that no one in SCI had thought of—Cen Yi!

"Isn't someone protecting Cen Yi? How did he die?"

Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"And he died in an unexpected place."

Bai Yutang led the crowd to the scene of the murder,

"Next to the highway in Crazy Doctor Town."

"Was the scene of Mad Doctor Town filmed in that movie?"

Bai Chi was surprised,

"How could it be..."

"The police officer in charge of protecting him said that he suddenly said he was not feeling well yesterday and went to the hospital. While they were waiting at the door, Cen Yi opened the window and fled. The police just now reported that a male body had been found with an ID card on it, it shows that it is Cen Yi."

Bai Yutang gave a general introduction.

"Is it necessary to identify the body with an ID card?"

Gong Sun wondered,

"Why? Has the body been disfigured?"

"It seems so."

Bai Yutang was driving the car and muttered to himself,

"Qin Tian died and Cen Yi died. The murderer shouldn't be killing people according to the movie."

"Does that Mad Doctor town have anything to do with this series of cases?"

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"Why did we come into contact with this movie before the crime?"

Everyone looked at Bai Chi.

Bai Chi blinked,

"I saw it at Dr. Qiu's dentist's office, and Yang Fan also went there that day."

"Doctor Qiu..."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin.

"Brother, do you suspect Dr. Qiu?"

Bai Chi came over,

"But she has nothing to do with this case, and there are many rooms in the clinic that Yang Fan and I chose by ourselves, and she also kept the CDs at random, no way. Was it intentional?"

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping to investigate Dr. Qiu's background, hoping it had nothing to do so that the suspicion could be ruled out, and maybe there were some clues.

Soon, the car drove to the town where Crazy Doctor was filming, and there was a road ahead. This area is inaccessible. When this film was filmed, the original deserted village was remodeled. It is said that there was a chemical factory before and after, which caused sudden pollution, so the village has been shaken until now, and no one has demolished or rebuilt it.

From a distance, it really looks like an empty village that has been invaded by zombies.

"It turns out that there is such a place in S City."

Bai Chi stood beside the car and saw a large barren grassland in front of him. The grass was nearly half a person's height. In the middle of the grassland, there was an iron frame that stood up, similar to a sca!old for tying a scarecrow, with a corpse tied to it in a cruciform shape.

Bai Yutang and the others sprayed some insect repellents on their bodies. After all, it would be unbelievable for such tall grass to be bitten by ticks or the like. The crowd walked across the tall pastures and walked to the corpse.
A police officer was standing by and taking pictures when he saw Bai Yutang coming over,