⁂ Lucky Murderer 22 Serial Big Fish ⁂

Gong Sun said something that no one could understand, and everyone's thinking was twisted and could not be turned around, including Zhan Zhao.

"Gong Sun... What do you mean?"

For the first time, Zhan Zhao had a feeling that he was so stupid, looking at Gong Sun,

"Bugs?"

Gong Sun smiled slightly and asked him,

"For so many years, why doesn't everyone go to the most intuitive way to see if there are insects in the bowl they are clasping, but rather believe that it is a psychic body? Psychologist, please explain!"

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while, and there was a look of stunned expression on his face,

"Oh... It's a kind of psychological dependence! Most of the psychic techniques are for communicating with dead souls, that is, we subconsciously hope that this is a real existence, so we deliberately ignored the possible fraud situation. That is to say, the basis of our thinking is that the Disc Fairy really exists, and the bug doesn't exist! That's why we came to the following conclusion! In other words, the basis of our thinking is wrong, so it's all wrong, the goal is in the east, but our starting point is in the west, no matter how good we do it, we can't find the goal!"

"Well, there's no point in praising you for being smart."

Gong Sun smiled,

"Everything is perfect!"

Bai Yutang was also stunned when he heard it,

"The basis of our consideration is to believe that the corpse was destroyed... So we started thinking about it later."

"I haven't caught up yet!"

Zhan Zhao and Gong Sun reminded Bai Yutang at the same time,

"Whose body was destroyed?"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, then opened his mouth with a surprised look on his face.

"My expression at that time was much more exaggerated than yours!"

Gong Sun walked to the front of the freezer, pointed to the bottom row of cabinets, and said,

"These three cabinets are empty, and there are no corpses in them, but for the sake of safety, at that time, I was still instinctively opening them! Saying that, I stretched out my hand and suddenly opened one of the cabinets."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked inside——It was empty.

They all looked at Gong Sun at the same time.

"A little further in..."

Gong Sun said, and with a clatter, he pulled the cabinet open completely, and he saw a black body bag inside.

The others in SCI were watching from outside the door, and they were a little dumbfounded.

Luo Tian walked in,

"How could that be?!"

"It's very simple."

Zhan Zhao smiled coldly,

"Who knows what the squirrels would do if they found a lot of pine cones and couldn't take them away at once?"

"Ah!"

The boss patted his head at the same time,

"Hide it up and get it later!"

"I was tricked!"

The crowd came over and opened the other two corpse cabinets,

"The most dangerous place is the safest place!"