⁂ Ghost Murderer 13 Doctor ⁂

The person who came in for the attack was arrested, yet Bai Jin Tang's face was still ugly.

Zhan Zhao just turned off the phone, Qin Ou also heard the explosion, and Zhan Zhao asked him for his specific address.

"Which park?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

After Zhan Zhao said the address, Chen Yu rushed over and asked,

"Ah! Ask him if he has any dead people!"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were dumbfounded, and after asking Qin Ou, he told Chen Yu that no one was dead, so Chen Yu had some colour on his face.

Luo Tian and others escorted the person back to the SCI. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the park together and brought Chen Yu with them.

A lot of people gathered at the gate of the park. When Bai Yutang and their car arrived, Ai Hu and others were already there, the ambulance was also stopped at the gate, and the traffic police were clearing the traffic.

"The park is too close to the road."

Zhan Zhao looked at the people around the road,

"It has caused a certain degree of chaos."

Bai Yutang nodded, stopped the car, got out of the car and walked over.

The police officer pulled the yellow line, and Zhan Zhao saw a few old men sitting behind the yellow line and talking.

"Grandpa!"

Chen Yu saw Old Man Chen at a glance and ran over.

"Yo, what are you doing here?"

The old man was also a little surprised.

"Captain."

Ai Hu ran out,

"Why are you guys here? I thought this case was part of the team."

"Someone called us."

Bai Yutang said,

"We know the person and what has happened."

"Oh..."

Ai Hu understood and pointed to the distance.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked over and saw Qin Ou standing at the gate of the park, talking to a policeman. Zhan Zhao walked slowly with his hands in his pockets and walked over to him.

"Oh, Captain."

Ai Hu leaned over and said to Bai Yutang in a low voice,

"That's Qin Ou? He looks so young."

Bai Yutang smiled,

"Have you heard of him? Were you still at the police academy when he was a policeman?"

"No, he's my idol!"

Ai Hu said and asked,

"But I heard he was miserable, is it true? I think he looks good?"

"Stop the gossip."

Bai Yutang glanced at him helplessly and asked,

"How's the case?"

"I don't know. I know it didn't hurt anyone, thanks to Qin Ou's alertness."

Ai Hu said.

Bai Yutang nodded, at this time, he saw that the ambulance next to him had not left, it seemed to be to check the old people...... One of the first responders was the doctor who quarrelled with Qin Ou last time, and they seemed to have a good relationship.