⁂ Case 12: The Lucky Murderer 01 Lucky Day And The Case Of The Ancient Corpse ⁂

"Huh."

Early on Sunday morning, Zhan Zhao slept until he woke up naturally, yawned and got up, feeling warm and soft around him.

When he lift the quilt and took a look, three felines were lying on the left and right. On the left was the little lion, and on the right were Lu Ban and Li Lia.

"Raphael!"

Zhan Zhao hugged the cub lion and rubbed it around. This month Zhan Zhao went to see a Renaissance painting exhibition. He liked a few of Raphael's paintings very much. He didn't look at it up closeout but he really can feel the shock of that kind of master painting!

So this month, Zhan Zhao called the little lion Raphael.

Most Cats are jealous. Lu Ban and Li Lia saw Zhan Zhao waking up and went to kiss the little lion, and immediately came over and rubbed around meowing.

Zhan Zhao hurried to hug the two Cats.

Li Lia was pregnant recently, the surgery that year was really not clean, but considering the health of the mother Cat, they planned to take another operation after Li Lia gave birth to the kitten.

So this time, Li Lia is in an antenatal period, and Liu Fang happens to be going abroad to take pictures, so she's fostered here. Bai Yutang makes Li Lia surrounded by delicious food all day, and an all-day nutrition package, just waiting for the kitten to be born.

However, Zhan Zhao looked around, and Bai Yutang didn't seem to be up early. It was late autumn recently, and it cooled down after a few spots of rain.

Zhan Zhao drilled into the quilt again and chose to lie down for a while.

Leaning on the warm pillow, Zhan Zhao went to look at the clock on the bedside table——It was ten o'clock in the morning. There were so many cases this year, and it has been a long time since he was so busy.

Downstairs, there were a few crisp 'Ding, ding, ding.' sounds, and the other three Cats on the bed, except Zhan Zhao, immediately sprang up and rushed downstairs...This is the sound of a meal.

Zhan Zhao smiled, lying on the quilt looking at the clock, counting,

"One, two, three..."

As soon as he counted to three, he saw the door of the room open.

He only saw Bai Yutang dressed in white, white sweater and white pants, pushing the door in.

When he came in and was awake, he didn't stop there but come over, lowered his head and gave a good morning kiss on Zhan Zhao's cheek... Of course, it's a bit late for Good Morning now.

"Awake? How did you sleep?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"Hmm."

Zhan Zhao moved his muscles and bones,

"Comfortable."

"Shall we eat outside at noon?"

Bai Yutang smiled,

"Someone has a treat."

"Big Brother?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Chi Chi."

Bai Yutang answered.

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao was a little surprised,

"Chi Chi's treat? Isn't he going to save money to invest in a cake shop recently?"