⁂ New Year's Eve, Staycation On New Year⁂

On The Night Of The 30th Lunar Month, How Did The People Of SCI Celebrate The New Year?

The Villa's Gate.

"Chi Chi, what did you buy?"

When Zhao Zhen saw Bai Chi coming out of the car with a large bag of things, his appearance was very thrilling, the pile of things felt bigger than him.

"Zhen, come and help me... Um..."

Bai Chi was excited when he saw Zhao Zhen. He was relieved and directly overwhelmed by a lot of things.

"Chi Chi!"

Zhao Zhen yelled in surprise, rushed over, and together with Lisbon, rescued Bai Chi, who buried alive by a lot of sweets and snacks.

"Hoo... Almost suffocated."

After Bai Chi came out, he sat on the ground and gasped.

"What did you buy?"

Zhao Zhen laughed.

"Oh, it's all snacks."

Bai Chi smiled and said,

"They're so many people today. If I don't buy more, surely it's not enough to eat!"

"Did you finish buying all that food?"

Zhao Zhen helped tidy up the things.

"Light dishes, Mother Bai and Mother Zhan bought more."

"Huh?"

Bai Chi was excited,

"Are both mothers here?"

"That's right!"

Zhao Zhen nodded,

"Not only them but also your father and others, as well as people from SCI. Even my uncle is here."

"Huh?"

Bai Chi was taken aback, jumped up and asked,

"Zhao Jue is here too?"

Zhao Zhen was a little bit savoury and said,

"Why are you so happy that Zhao Jue is here?He's old enough to be your father."

"Hey."

Bai Chi climbed up with a smile and Zhao Zhen as well. They entered the house holding a large packet of food. Lisbon unwrapped a packet of crisps behind them, licking a crunchy bite, spit its tongue, chilli!

It was only when Bai Chi entered the living room that he knew what was lively.

The living room is already overcrowded!

There are women in the kitchen. Because the two mothers are here, Bai Yutang doesn't have to cook today for the family's New Year's Eve dinner. In addition to the Bai family's mother, the Zhan family's mother, and a few young girls——Ma Xin, Chen Jia Ji and Qi Le also came, are helping.

In the living room, a large group of people gathered together and from time to time there were exclamations.

Bai Chi leaned forward and asked Ma Han who was on the perimeter,

"Ma Han, what are you doing?"

Ma Han shrugged,

"I'm playing cards."

"Who's fighting?"

Bai Chi tiptoed and looked in.

"Zhao Jue."

Zhan Zhao came over with the little lion on the side.

Bai Chi stuck out his tongue and asked,

"Isn't the other party going to lose?"