⁂ Smiling Murderer 06 Hodgepodge ⁂

At around 1:00 a.m, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang finally cleaned up the room, and after taking a bath, Zhan Zhao lay on his stomach in the bed, sobbing and fell asleep. Bai Yutang covered him with a quilt and threw the laundry into the basket to be washed. When he got it outside, he just saw Lisbon lying on the corridor and a little lion sleeping leaning near Lisbon.

"Lisbon, how come you sleep at the door?"

Bai Yutang walked over and saw that the door of Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen's room was open, and Bai Chi was cleaning the room by himself.

"Chi Chi."

Bai Yutang walked in, frowned slightly,

"Where's Zhao Zhen, why are you clean up alone?"

Bai Chi said,

"Oh, he's in the back studio, tomorrow he's got a big show, he's preparing props ready...He wanted to help me, but I told him to practice and work hard. Work's important."

Bai Yutang nodded and said that this little guy is all about Zhao Zhen, for fear that others might misunderstand him,

Bai Yutang nodded his head and said that the little guy was bent on Zhao Zhen for fear that others might of being misunderstood.

"You don't  say anything. Let someone give you a hand."

"I have finished packing."

Bai Chi smiled.

"What about Brother? Asleep?"

Bai Yutang shrugged,

"He just lay down after finishing packing."

Bai Chi smiled, folded the last few clothes and stuffed them into the drawer. The room was also cleaned up, in a clean and warm style.

Bai Yutang asked Bai Chi to put the things he was going to wash in the basket, and he took them to the laundry room downstairs.

"Go to bed early."

Bai Yutang closed the door for Bai Chi,

"Get up early tomorrow."

"Yeah."

Bai Chi nodded.

After coming out of Bai Chi's room, Bai Yutang walked forward and saw that the lights in the twins' room were also on, he was a little puzzled, gently pushing open the hidden door, he saw the two inside are wearing 3D glasses to watch a movie. Bai Yutang hurriedly closed the door and shook his head... This kind of collective life is really weird ah.

Just went forward again and made progress. After passing Bai Jin Tang's room, there was light in it. Bai Yutang pushed the door and saw Bai Jin Tang looking at the documents at the table.

Seeing Bai Yutang open the door and come in, Bai Jin Tang asked him,

"You haven't slept yet?"

"Mm-hmm."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"I'll go to sleep, Brother, are you still up?"

"I'll sleep after reading this document."

Bai Jin Tang said.

Bai Yutang glanced at the empty bed inside, only to remember that Gong Sun was going to have an autopsy all night, and just about to quit, he suddenly heard Bai Jin Tang say,

"By the way, Yutang."

"Huh?"

Bai Yutang looked at him.