29

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
i will never turn my back on the people who need me

STILES WAS RUNNING through the rough terrain, leaves crunching and roots snapping under his feet as he ran through the cold night air

STILES WAS RUNNING through the rough terrain, leaves crunching and roots snapping under his feet as he ran through the cold night air. He stumbled around trees and over rocks, trying to find his friends who had abandoned him to run after the coyote.

"Why is this kind of funny?" Lizzie snorted.

All of a sudden, his body went crashing into a much smaller one, and because of his speed, they went crashing to the ground.

Stiles screamed in fright and then his eyes locked into wide blue ones, and he relaxed.

"Stiles?" Hope raised a brow at the boy who was on top of her. His thigh was between her legs, and pressed against her crotch, and his hands were placed on the ground on either side of her face. She chewed on her lip and looked into his hazel eyes.

Landon swallowed thickly.

"Well..." Lizzie clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth.

"I don't know how I should feel about this," Landon mumbled.

Caroline was grinning so wide Bonnie is surprised her face hasn't split in two at this point.

Stiles breathed out, his chest grazed her breasts which were covered in a shirt and jacket. His adams-apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed thickly, his brain just now realizing the position they were in.

Klaus narrowed his eyes and bit his tongue that he drew blood. At this point, he wants to rip Stiles' head from his shoulders.

Clarke licked his lips, shifting in his seat.

"Dude!" Scott exclaimed as he approached them, his eyes wide at the sight in front of him. "Get off of her!"

"Plsss," Kol snickered, which his sisters joined in.

"Finally something me and the uneven jawed boy agree on," Klaus exhaled, slumping against his seat.

That seemed to snap Stiles out of the daze he was in, and he scrambled off of Hope with reddened cheeks, and his pants tightening. "Oh, um, yeah.... sorry."

"Oh?" Elena choked on her saliva.

"Oh, that's it!" Klaus stood up, pacing with his hands on his hips. "When I meet this boy, the first thing I'm doing is slicing his head off with my hand!"