01

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃
my parents taught me everything, except how to live without them

MULTIPLE LOUD GROANS and thuds as two seperate groups of people feel from darkness, landing in a brightly lit room with a large screen that was a size of a whole wall

"What in the bloody—"

"Oh, my god," a girl breathed out and stepped back as she noticed the group in front of her. Last time she had seen two of the people was at her graduation — she is now in college.

"Bloody hell!" A voice groaned out at the sight of the girl, rolling his brown eyes. "Not you again, you—"

"Watch what you're about to say," another voice stated as he stepped in front of his girlfriend, blue eye piercing.

"What are you going to do about it, Salvatore?"

"Kol, stop," an older blonde said, giving her younger brother a look. "We don't have time for this. We need to figure out where we are and..." her eyes widened as she spotted three people she never thought she would see again. Said three people had just died just days prior. "Oh, my god..."

"Klaus?" A voice whispered in shock before she sprinted to her older brother, pulling him into a hug. "How are you here right now?"

"I don't know." Klaus looked around at everyone, his eyes narrowing at the sight of the Scooby gang who was younger than he had expected. "What in the bloody hell is going on?"

"Is this not your doing?" Alaric harshly asked as he stepped slightly in front of the group, his eyes narrowed.

"No, of course it's not! My daughter needs—" he stopped talking and looked around at the group, trying to spot a specific person but couldn't find them. "Where is Hope?"

"Where's our daughter?!" Hayley exclaimed as she was also looking around the group for her daughter.

"Daughter?" Caroline mumbled to herself in confusion. "What?" Last time she had seen Klaus, he never said anything about a daughter before he simply disappeared from their lives.

Freya stepped forward with a frown. "She went back to the Salvatore school." She hesitated to continue but went on anyway, "You have been dead for a week now."

"Why is she back at that bloody school, we told you to take care of her!" Klaus shouted, clenching his jaw tightly as he glared at his sister. "Rebekah, what do you have to say about this?!"

Rebekah sighed and chewed on her lip. "Hope stopped talking to all of us and left to go to the Salvatore Boarding school on her own. I went to try and persuade her to talk to us or come back to New Orleans for a little while longer, but she screamed at me to leave her alone. So, I did." She looked regretful as those words left her mouth.