21

𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃
feral or fetal? my body cannot decide

THE AUTHOR CLEARED THEIR their throat, "Before we get started, I have a few more people to invite to the party

THE AUTHOR CLEARED THEIR their throat, "Before we get started, I have a few more people to invite to the party."

Hands were clapped and suddenly two bodies were dropped to the ground, right in front of the rows of people that were seated.

Lizzie furrowed her brows as she stood up, staring intensely at the girl and boy that was brought into the theatre room. "Who the hell are you?"

A girl with short wavy hair stood up, wearing baggy ripped jeans, a tank top and a dark flannel over it. A beanie was sat on her auburn hair. "Wow, dude, where am I?"

The boy, tall, masculine, with curly blonde hair stood up and turned around quickly upon hearing the mystery girl talk. "Jen?"

The so called Jen's eyes widened. "Ben..." she took a few steps back and eyed the room they were in, and then the people. "Huh. Well this is awkward."

"Sister, where have you been?" Ben asked with furrowed brows, slowly taking in everyone else.

"He's kind of..." Caroline whispered to Elena and Bonnie who giggled in reply.

"He's also gay as hell, so..." Jen stated upon hearing the blonde girl.

Caroline blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear while trying her hardest to not make eye contact.

"Jen..." Ben trailed off, shaking his head at his sister who he hasn't seen in what?... a few hundred years.

"Better question, why are these two strangers here?" Lizzie asked loudly, looking up at the ceiling.

Jed was staring at Ben with wide sparkly eyes, his hand halfway to his mouth which was holding a half-eaten sand which. He cleared his throat and looked away when Ben happened to make eye contact with him.

"They are a part of your future," the author stated, "very important, they are."

Katherine groaned and rolled her eyes, "ugh, how many more people are going to be added to this whole... thing?" She sniffed disdainfully at the sight of the rugged short girl who seemed high as hell.

Jen rose her brows at the sight of Katherine, leaning back, taking her in. "Wow, you're a bitch."

Katherine smirked. "Thanks."

"Wasn't a compliment," Elena grumbled under her breath.

"Wooow," Jen droned on, "there's two of you."