13

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃
so much pain for someone so young

BECAUSE OF THE events that happened at the Sheriff station, all the kids were ordered to go to therapy

BECAUSE OF THE events that happened at the Sheriff station, all the kids were ordered to go to therapy. So now, Hope was sitting right across from Ms. Morrell, her arms crossed. "If you're going to ask me if I felt sorry for him, my answer is no."

"Damn," Lizzie whistled.

"She really doesn't hold back her opinions," Damon remarked, "I think I like her."

Klaus smirked, "she's a Mikaelson, it's not hard to like her."

Bonnie eyed him, "we still don't like you."

Kol snorted at Klaus' offended expression. "I think you just hurt his ego, Bennett."

Davina shook her head, amused with her husband.

She widened her eyes in surprise before humming and writing something down. "Can you feel sorry for the nine year old Matt who drowned?"

"I don't think what those kids did was right," Hope immediately began to explain. "I understand the feeling of wanting revenge, for wanting to do things to feel something, to get people to understand me, but I never ruthlessly killed someone. And I never took pictures of girls without consent." She pursed her lips.

"What the hell, man," Kaleb exclaimed, "he took pictures of girls?"

MG frowned, "that's an invasion of privacy and it's disgusting."

"Glad he died," Lizzie remarked,

Apparently, not only had Matt been taking pictures of Allison, he had been taking pictures of Hope, too.

"He what?!" Klaus snarled, panting heavily as he tried to hold back from tossing more things at the screen.

"Oh, I am so glad he's dead," Hayley spat out, breaking one of the armrests off of her chair.

Some of them were of her in the locker room, changing into her clothes. She felt disgusted and vulnerable when she saw the pictures on the camera. The police station had found it, and told her of contents, and allowed her to look at them.

"That is messed up!" Elena shouted, rage filling her body.

"If he was here right now, I would strangle him with my bare hands," Caroline said, her hands in the air acting as if she was strangling him.