11

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
please get out of my head. i'm trying to sleep

THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE made her way into Allison's bedroom, three large Macy's bags dangling from her hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE STRAWBERRY BLONDE made her way into Allison's bedroom, three large Macy's bags dangling from her hands. "Clear your schedules. This could take a while," She cheerfully stated, a smile on her face. 

With a soft chuckle, Allison grinned as Lydia set the three bags onto her bed. 

Hope was sitting on the bed, and looked between the girls with raised brows. She had been called over by Allison because she wanted to have a girls day. And seeing as its Lydia's birthday, it was perfect timing for Hope to actually make some girl friends.

The birthday was sifting through a seemingly never ending amount of dresses, and Allison and Hope looked to one another with amused expressions

Lizzie beamed, "Lydia is definitely my kind of girl."

"She is pretty," Josie agreed.

Lizzie, unnoticed by most, frowned before forcing a smile again. Josie had once said that "because my whole life, anytime i've ever liked anyone, you always go for them. And you always win." Which doesn't make any sense! For all she knows, Josie never liked Jed (which wouldn't even matter because it was for one week and she never did anything about it). And she definitely didn't like Penelope, Josie's ex. I mean, there's that thing with Rafael, but Josie never mentioned that she liked him, so why would she not keep pursuing him? And then Hope? How was she suppose to know that Josie had a crush on her as well, when Josie had been pining over Penelope barely a week after the fire in Hope's room. And of course, she wouldn't go after Satan in a crop top.

So, if she had potentially gone after any of Josie's crushes, how was she suppose to know? By reading Josie's mind? If she had that power, at this point, she would because it would save them both so much troubles.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Hope asked in between her and Allison's soft chuckling. 

"It's my birthday party," Lydia stated, shrugging. "I'm thinking host dress," she pulled out a strapless, striped dress, holding it up to her figure. "Evening dress, then hmm after-hours casual." 

Caroline chuckled, "oh, she's my kind of girl, too." Her and Lizzie shared a giggle.

"You remind me of Lizzie," Hope spoke up which had the girls looking to her with confused eyes. She frowned and cleared her throat. "She was my friend. She loves being in control, always planned everything, and she did it all fabulously."