04

𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊
why can't things that are good, just stay?

HOPE STOOD BESIDE Stiles with crossed arms as she watched teenagers climb the rock wall

HOPE STOOD BESIDE Stiles with crossed arms as she watched teenagers climb the rock wall. She hasn't took her turn yet, but she didn't care because she knew she would be able to get up there and down faster than anyone else in the class.

"McCall! Argent!" Coach suddenly yelled, pointing to their group. "Up on the wall!"

Scott and Allison both grinned at each other before moving over to the wall. They had people help them with their harness before they slowly began to climb the wall, talking to each other while doing so.

"They're so cute!" Elena gushed, smiling at the screen.

"I agree," Caroline nodded, eyeing the couple on the screen.

Allison started to speed up, only for Scott to speed up too. She stared at him for a second before a sly grin crossed her face and she leaned towards him, kicking his ankle. Scott fell from the wall, his harness saving him at the last second.

Hope grinned as she watched them and glanced to Stiles who was trying to cover up his laughing.

Scott breathed heavily, holding a hand to his rapidly beating heart to try and calm himself down.

Coach Finstock laughed and bent down to his level. "McCall," he chuckled. "I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?" Allison grinned as she came down from the wall, unbuckling her harness. Coach stood up when seeing her, and yelled, "all right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go!"

Stiles smiled excitedly, giving Hope two thumbs up which had her rolling her eyes playfully at him. Erica, however, didn't look too pleased to be climbing. She looked anxious and Hope recognized the fear from anywhere.

Elena frowned, "i have a bad feeling about this."

"Me too," Bonnie said, chewing on her bottom lip.

Hope silently watched as the blonde was practically shaking in her spot, and only got worse as she began climbing. By the time she was halfway up, Stiles was already coming back down it. As Stiles took his harness off, she noticed the way that Erica was hyperventilating.

Everyone began to crowd around and Hope joined Stiles' side as they looked up at her worriedly.

"Erica!" Coach called. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia suddenly appeared beside Coach, informing him, "Vertigo is a dysfunction of vestibular system of the inner ear." She rolled her eyes. "She's just freaking out."

Rebekah mumbled, "bitch."

"Clearly there's more to it than just freaking out," Josie stated, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she felt bad about the blonde girl.