28

𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒
she has a wild spirit, but a soft heart, and such a sweet soul

𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 she has a wild spirit, but a soft heart, and such a sweet soul

AS HOPE WALKED out of her bedroom, she spotted Isaac talking to Scott.

The blonde has been staying with them ever since Derek had kicked him out of the loft. At first, Melissa had strict rules against him saying in Hope's room for too long, but over time, she realized that they were just friends. Plus, she was rooting for someone else ending up with Hope.

"Someone else you say...?" Caroline smirked, leaning forward.

"I love how everyone sees that they belong together but them," Elena stated with a small smile.

"Um, are you- are you going to school?" The taller boy asked hesitantly, shifting on the spot.

Scott held onto his backpack, "uh, yeah."

"Okay, me too," Isaac replied.

"Good," The Latino boy nodded slowly, Isaac quickly joining in.

The blonde then broke the awkward silence that had engulfed them, "can I ask you a question?"

"Okay."

Hope held back the chuckle that wanted to escape her mouth due to this very awkward conversation. She knows exactly where this conversation was leading; Isaac had told her everything about what happened with Allison.

"What's the whole thing with Allison?" Enzo asked as he leaned a little towards Lizzie.

Lizzie grinned, eyes widening at the thought. "Oh, you're so gonna love this. So, Allison and Scott used to date." At Enzo's raised brow, she chuckled. "I know! And now Isaac seems to have a thing for Allison, and vise versa. Although!" She exclaimed, holding up her pointer finger. "Her and Scott still have moments. Like, almost romantic moments. So, I don't know. It's just weird."

"Are you angry at me?" Isaac asked hesitantly, biting his lip.

"No," Scott reassured him.

The blue eyed boy raised his brows, "are you sure?"

"No," Scott blinked.

"What does — what does that mean?"

"I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling," Scott replied honestly.