20

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
i will never turn my back on the people who need me

HOPE WAS OUTSIDE, getting ready to practice for cross-country, seeing as the therapist practically forced her to do something

HOPE WAS OUTSIDE, getting ready to practice for cross-country, seeing as the therapist practically forced her to do something. Other than art, running in wolf from was what made her feel better. But, seeing as she can't be in wolf form right now, this was as good as it was going to get for her.

Her body was still a little sore from the other night, barely visible scars lining her chest which were slowly disappearing. Even though her blood does have healing properties that of vampire blood, that doesn't mean she heals like one. But, she does heal faster than a regular wolf, which is a plus seeing as she's in danger every five minutes.

"She shouldn't be taking this long to heal, though," Klaus frowned.

"She exhausted herself by not eating and sleeping enough, plus she used so much of her magic while getting mauled," Freya spoke up quietly. "That would take a bit to heal. She should be fine soon, with no scars or anything."

She was currently wearing black fabletics high-waisted pants, a black sports bra with an off-the shoulder white shirt, and black nike's. Her long auburn hair was pulled back in two french braids — courtesy of Lydia.

"I love her and Lydia's friendship," Bonnie said with a small smile. "Reminds me of us," she smiled wider, turning to stare at Caroline and Elena.

"She sure does love braiding our hair," Elena commented with a smile.

Stretching, she bent down, touching the ground with her fingers. She had her eyes closed, breathing through her nose, and just listening to the nature surrounding her.

Stiles, who was behind her, made a sputtering noise, and choked on his saliva. Scott chuckled and patted him on the back, not knowing what caused his friend to react the way he was.

"Oh my god!" Caroline bursted into laughter at the face Stiles made as he stared down at Hope's backside.

"I will murder him!" Klaus shouted, turning and slapping Hayley on the arm when she just snorted at the scene.

"This is the best thing ever," Clarke commented with a smirk upon seeing Landon glaring holes into Stiles.

Opening her eyes, Hope looked at the boys from between her legs, and frowned in confusion when Stiles immediately looked away from her.

"How is she so oblivious?" Elena snickered, holding her hand over her mouth as she giggled at the scene.

"This boy is drooling over her and she doesn't even notice," Kol stated with a shake of his head, "I'm disappointed in my niece."