24

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇
she could tear you apart if she wanted to

HOPE CLAMBERED OUT of Stiles' Jeep, and the boy in question helped her down by placing a hand on her waist

HOPE CLAMBERED OUT of Stiles' Jeep, and the boy in question helped her down by placing a hand on her waist. She stumbled a little, falling against each other. Their eyes met and both pushed away from one another with slight blushes on their cheeks.

"Straight people," Jen rolled her eyes as she laid down beside Lizzie. She looked up at the blonde with hooded eyes before shrugging, moving to lay her head on her stomach.

Lizzie tensed at the action, glanced down at the short auburn haired girl and bit the inside of her cheek.

Elena saw them and grinned, sharing looks with Caroline and Bonnie before they all quietly giggled.

Turning around to face Scott, Hope questioned, "Where is she?"

"Over here," Allison's voice called, and the three glanced over to see Allison and Lydia standing by the entrance of the school.

They jogged their way over, the five of them looking back and forth at one another.

"Lyds?" Hope called out softly when she saw the pained expression on the girl's face.

Lydia shook her head back and forth, "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." She crossed her arms over her chest to try and keep herself warm.

Stiles' eyes widened and he shouted, "You found a dead body?"

"Not yet."

Stiles stared at the strawberry-blonde in confusion, "Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no," Lydia denied, wagging her finger in front of her for effect. "I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

Kol snickered, "she wagged her finger!" Suddenly he was rolling on the ground.

"Why is that so funny, Kol?" Rebekah exasperatedly asked, rolling her eyes.

Lizzie was laughing loudly at him and his stupidness, her stomach moving up and down which resulted in Jen's head bobbing.

"Hey!" Jen exclaimed and slapped at Lizzie's moving stomach. "Stop the moving, I'm trying to get comfy here."