19

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
im not in danger, im the danger

IT WAS THE same night that they busted into the bank vault and found Boyd and Derek's sister who he thought was dead

IT WAS THE same night that they busted into the bank vault and found Boyd and Derek's sister who he thought was dead. Now, they were trying to hunt down the two beta's who have no control over themselves.

"She is Derek's sister?" Rebekah asked, mouth agape. "Wooow."

"Before we get further into this episode, I want to bring someone else along..." the author cackled, grinning.

Just then, a 'popping' noise was heard, and there stood Ryan Clarke in all his glory, looking deviously cute, but also confused as hell.

"What the—" he stopped, breathing in surprise at the sight of the Super Squad who stood up in defense at the sight of him. "Oh... hey... guys?" He swallowed thickly, pursing his lips when his eyes landed on Landon.

"Why the hell is he here?!" Lizzie exclaimed in annoyance.

"For once, I'm with Lizzie on something," Landon snapped, glaring at Clarke.

"Who is this?" Elijah asked, standing up to analyze the new male.

Landon sighed loudly, "my brother... of some sort."

"Of some sort?" Kol asked rhetorically with one brow raised.

Clarke stared at his brother, "you haven't told them the truth?"

Landon grumbled, "they know the truth, asshat."

"Isn't he evil?..." Caroline trailed off into a whisper, brows furrowed, mouth pulled down into a frown.

"No... not evil... per se," Clark's trailed off, and then waved it hand as if to get rid of the sentence. "It doesn't matter. Where am I? And who are they?" He pointed to the Scooby Gang and The Originals.

Klaus rose from his seat slowly, staring intensely at Clarke who wouldn't admit it to himself or anyone else, but he felt like a child about to get yelled at. Something about this man reminded Klaus of his father, and it absolutely terrified him seeing as he's been in the Malivore pit for who knows how long pleading for his father to release him.

"You dragged my daughter into that... monster," Klaus spat out, clenching his hands into fists at his sides.

"Daughter?" Clarke rose a brow before his brown eyes widened in realization. "You're Hope's father?" Sure, he is mad as hell at Hope for abandoning him, leaving him behind with his abusive father, but... they got a long surprisingly well in the void. After all, they only had one another for hours, days, possibly weeks. Who knows, to be honest, seeing as Malivore is endless darkness and time is different there.