The lost souls

When we know nothing, even not a single peace of one part of the full body(reality).
Are we really lost. We are really not lost we have to path to our real home.
The thing is and it is indeed we do not choose it.
The path is not full of thorns and burning coals, it is the illusion of the worldly pleasures and life, everything will be destroyed if we go to that path, how we all will survive?

To survive, peace is enough today and even in afterlife.
Believe it or not but to survive there are many methods, why to harm others and become a roaming soul after?
If it is till the end it will not going to stop.

Our deeds are what we think of and what we utter from our mouth through tongue.
Change everything if one thing is wrong. Change the mind and create a new.

Our Lord (whoever is) has no face, no shape, no colour, no name and no gender. It is that the Lord just exist in between our existence, we all are one in many but after all we will be one in only one.
We will be returning to our real home and peace. The eternity.

The Lost souls will too.

The Lost souls are the souls that people in this era thinks it is the evil and ghost. They are not.
How hard they tried but failed still trying but some lost souls are like the people who are lost in lie as they do misdeeds.
This is why the pure souls were sent down from the skies to guide us into a singularity.

Many were born in the corners of this world.

But our thoughts always became limited.
A mind with questions, logic or illogic doesn't matter but it wants to find the truth of each and every thing that exists and even not.

......

What will be the future of us?

Ask yourself what will be it.

The technologies are developing very fast.

The humans are producing it.

And we think that we are only and one who has the greatest knowledge?

We think that we have best thing and inventions and if any destruction happens we will survive.

Even if.

The last day, even the death will die and return to its Lord. What do you deny?

"However, I am not against of the development of us. Why do we get arrogance?"

Just feel the hard days of our ancestors and those pure souls. How hard it was for them to reveal the truth infront of lies.
Many were stoned to death, many were killed, Many were tortured. By whom? Whom do you think?

It is the lie in us.

My Lord make it easy.

"And today my words might be ignored by some professions but am I not writing the good?"

----From my existence to the existence of truth and peace.----

......

To remove the evilness from our soul then the peace is required.

These much the people love lie and evil. And then they create their own hell.

They will never be found.

Still the path will be with them.

Patience is needed.

They will wonder what evil they did being in life.

It will be late to understand the reality. And today we clearly deny it.

The creatures will be very much horrifying in looks. They will be full of hate and torture full. It is the thoughts and our own hell. That will not let us live and even not let us die to peace.

They will manipulate the lost souls to do misdeeds. The holiness can save.

The aesthetics of holiness of the peace and the Lord will be shown and flexed as pride for the welfare of souls.

Indeed, the evil have to die to peace.

And those who do good has secured the reward from peace.
But those who do bad will also be rewarded with forgiveness and a pure mind again. The Lord is never mad, the Lord is always merciful and superior in mercy.

"The holy texts says; this is how we reward the one who do good."

It never said about the bad, except their punishments.
"I BELIEVE, THE LORD IS MERCIFUL AND IS THE LORD OF ALL AND EVERYTHING, THE LORD IS PEACE AND IS THE BEST FORGIVER."

Do not deny.

When there was a shadow of darkness, the sun became the helper. And when there was the burning flames of sun hitting individuals skin, the clouds became helper.
This is the movie cycle of good and evil.

Sometimes it is pleasure but after sometimes the pleasure become the pain. This is indeed continuous.

We have to go beyond.

See the stars at the night sky. Feel the words of universe.

And when you are lost in the ocean of just peace and truth.

You will feel nothing like pleasure and pain of this worldly life. You will see everyone equally, not even the discrimination of gender, human and animal. You will just see life and souls.

It is the reward. It is the real pleasure.

This is why.
Praise to be the Lord who gave us the right path, who is the most merciful and the most forgiving.

Be faithful, not to the lie but to the truth.
And it is you to decide that what is the truth, who is the truth.
Patience is needed.

"My words are not forcing you to believe, as I already said about it in previous chapters."

Maybe it is a long process but if seeking then definitely the truth will come out.

And you will never be lost. You will never be a lost soul. You will not be a part of lie and evil. 

The thing is that we do not pay heed to the common values.

Always do good. It is peace.

"Be Heaven, Be Peace."