The thoughts

Human mind isn't limited; it's infinite but does it ends in some points? Processing in mind is thoughts, or thinking somehow what we are thinking that is happening in the mirror side, many theories said.

Infinite can't be calculated and here the thoughts stops.

Think. You die and got dissolved into nothingness and the holy texts say: We were the part of this nothingness and are.

The term thoughts: just think what we are? From where we are? Who we are? The holy texts says it has the answer. Indeed we are the souls but why we are?

(My sick mind: "I just need sadness in my heart as it boosts my writing energy. I am a person who does not like to see blood on others I just want blood on my surface; I want to go through the saddest part of my life, my struggle. I love paintings and I hope to die in paintings.")

The sky, it is the servant of that one.

("It is the darkness who told me everything. It is the light who invented my curiosity. I am a part of it and every human is. I am not a genius I am just writing, making a new path , I don't know it is holy or cursed, because even I don't know whether I am insane or highest of every humans.")

Indeed we life has consciousness, in easy it is thoughts and thoughts to action.

Our brain is that organ, that has the power to think and our consciousness can be dead in life but we live in thoughts afterlife, in other people's thoughts.

It is that if we live in someone else's thoughts, we still live.

Think. After death we are nothing but just thoughts of someone else's mind, it is peace.

But sometimes we even do not believe our thoughts, but it is the place where everyone lives, even those who doesn't exist, even the Lord.

If you do not believe in your thoughts then whose thoughts do you?
Believe your thoughts, make your thoughts full of kindness.
So, if the Lord exists for you, then the Lord (whoever is) can live peacefully in your thoughts.

If your thoughts stops, you are dead in peace.
In nothingness.

Your thoughts is you. Without your thoughts is not you but someone else.

Your thoughts are precious, as it is the place for others, as it gives you pleasure of peace if you believe in the peace.

Because of your thoughts, today you exist in full concious.
As I believe, after death, you decay or whatever happens to your unconscious body nothing you can feel, as your thoughts goes somewhere in peace, in nothingness.

Indeed, your thoughts is the real you, not your appearance in creations, or in existence, or in life. Your thoughts doesn't have any shape, there is no doubt, as it is infinite.

Your thoughts will take you to somewhere new where you never gone or will never go in life.

Without your thoughts you are not you.

"Be Heaven, Be Peace."