The hymns of peace

1.Praise to be the Lord who is peace and the last and eternal home of all.

2.All that you see is not any illusion but the creations by your Lord. Illusion is your emotions to it.

3.For your commitment is you get but not forever and you will leave everything.

4.Do you not know the real truth of your life and existence. Why do you break peace for your pleasure?

5.Our Lord who is the peace of all and everything that exists and not.

6.If you believe in peace, you are the best devotee.

7.For your commitments you get what you do for and nothing you could and can take for your next trial.

8.Nothing will end but what you see today, will not be tomorrow.

9.And our Lord knows the best of what is tomorrow.

10.So it is why you should care for your today and do good deeds for your better tomorrow. Even if you do not believe in your Lord or any, but you believe in kindness, love and peace, indirectly you are believing in the truth, that is the real Lord.

11.On the way to truth, if you are, then who is to remove you from it and your kindness will make them go away or pull them to the track of peace.

12.Our Lord, peace, indeed has the best plans for you and us. So, why still you ignore the truth and even knowing you hug the lie as if it will help you tomorrow.

13.As in previous chapters, you are responsible for your own hell. Why do you blame your Lord?

14.Believe in peace, be peace, no matter whatever the situation is. The Lord (whoever is) is peace.

15.When a soul in life is in immense pain and in extreme darkness, then the Lord indeed becomes the light to it. And when a soul is the dark layers of misdeeds, indeed lord can remove it but do you allow?
"My peace, I am always with you, and I hear and see you. I am peace of you and then you say I do not exist." Said the Lord.

16."I am the one whom you'll meet after all incidences, I am the first and the last"

17.When there was no one, nothing even nothing existed nor the nor then only that one existed. And what do you deny?

18.Nothing you can deny, there is nothing that you can't accept.

19.Truth is peace. Always peace.

20.Your denying really doesn't matter to the peace it will still exist and it can't end as it is eternal.

21.Indeed, our Lord is the best forgiver, everyone will be forgiven maybe wrongdoers too but will be in their own created hell.

22.Your patience and kindness is the best devotion, why do you pay no heed?

23.When there will be only sufferings left then that time what is worth of kindness and peace, when there will be only misdeeds going on, that is the end time, maybe, to anyone goodness will be of no worth and value.

24.And The Holy Texts were sent down.

25.And if still you go in wrong. Than pain is your home. Indeed, you too will return to your Lord, to peace. And peace is not what we get, peace was already made and will never end.

26.Everytime you deny the good, you are denying the peace.

27.Nothing our Lord is made from, our Lord made what we see, hear and feel today. And nor the Lord can die.

28.As it is indeed, many believes, "That the Lord was not born and also not created, the Lord was there before everything and everyone, the Lord was there before him and after everything and everyone still he will be there. The Lord is in past, present and future at once. The Lord is beyond time." And what will you deny?