Misdeeds

To survive life does many misdeeds.
To fullfill the pleasures life does many misdeeds.

Even human doesn't know what they are doing or they are getting from, it just for sometimes. And life continues to do misdeeds for their needs and fulfill pleasure, they break peace to get peace just for sometimes, indeed it is not the real peace it just the worldly pleasures.

And Life creates their own hell.
The Lord (whoever is) for me the Lord is the most merciful and the most forgiving.
The Lord doesn't want anyone to suffer, the peace doesn't like to see anyone suffering.

But life does misdeeds and creates their own hell or regrets with painful thoughts.

It is not like that, that why the Lord would create hell or a torture full place. The Lord is merciful.

Everyone will be forgiven.

But it is the life who does misdeeds and then they gets punishment in life with other's violence or with own painful thoughts.
But in wherever you are or in whatever situation you, call upon the Lord, be peace and be Heaven, ask for forgiveness the Lord always forgives, whoever the person is or whatever the life is.

But I believe even why to create own hell or getting punished. Be kind, Be helpful, be polite, be patient, be peace and be Heaven to everyone.
It is the pleasure, it is the real pleasure.
Your good morality and beliefs can promote you to the highest of other types of beliefs.

There is no hell that God has created. It is you who creates your own hell. In life and even in after life with slaughtering thoughts.

In every situation hope and peace is the only option. And hope and peace exists everywhere.

Even if you are forgiven by the Lord, that doesn't mean that I am saying you to do misdeeds, Just do not do.
It is harming the peace of surrounding, others and even yours.

Whatever you do indeed Lord will forgive but do you forgive yourself?
Forgive yourself, search the inner delight. You will be in peace.

The Lord, The Peace calls you everytime and you deny to hear it then you do misdeeds. The voice is peace, it says "My Peace, be peaceful".

Everything that happens is a part of life, the only thing that is for life and even for afterlife.

Do not worry or waste your time thinking after death where will go, be peace and be satisfied with peace in life. So even if there is afterlife, you could be in peace there.

Do not harm anyone and even yourself as it is the sin and misdeed. Make peace with everyone, everywhere and everytime.

We are life, in human race, for survival, indeed, we have to do misdeeds to fullfill our hunger. But even after that our desires are endless, knowing, and we do misdeeds.
My Lord whoever you are, I believe you are the most merciful and the best forgiven.

I see how everyone has hope, hope of what they need, they will get. To kill that hope faster they do misdeeds to fullfill their dreams.
Nothing is needed, peace is enough.

The Lord (whoever is) has control over everyone and everything that exists and not but the Lord says nothing and we think these all are granted. We do misdeeds our hell comes to us in the form of disasters.
Nature doesn't likes, nature knows everything and everyone and every life belongs to the Lord but we do not know that. I believe and many holy texts says; do you not believe the natural disasters as it is the sign of your Lord. Believe it.
But still we harm the nature and everything that belongs to the Lord and nature is both hell and heaven for us. Even if nature and elements doesn't talk, they know very well that who they are.

I do not believe in my existence because death comes and we do not what is next? Believe it, this life can be test of some other civilization. Do good deeds. The Lord is everywhere and everyone.

And then I do believe in my existence because we will exist in the form of peace or something else.
And when we are in the form of peace and nothingness. Only peace and goodness will be there.

In this life nothing is sure but death is and you really do not know what is after that. But we all have some good morality and I say; use it.

Do not do misdeeds, do not harm anyone even yourself.
Call upon the peace, make this world a better place for peace.
Make yourself peaceful.
And the Lord forgives everyone.

See this world with the eyes of peace and love.
And say;
"Be Heaven, Be Peace".