The Hidden Path

It is not about the path that goes to heaven or hell.
It is the path that will guide you to your inner self, that who really you are.

Everyone and every life has the hidden path, but to discover it, people need patience and peace around.

Day by day the hidden path goes more in deep and dark as there is a very much shortage and lack of peace, silence and good morality in the environment of life and all creations.

O life, love yourself more than others, O life, if you love yourself, you will, Indeed, love others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The story of three people:-

1st person- He was too engaged with this worldly pleasures, it was like for him the hidden path was totally hidden and it was sure that he could never find it if he is still engaged with the worldly pleasures. He never thought, why he was given birth, what is his real purpose. Indeed, the short pleasure of this life captured him to it, as I said, life has consciousness, so he would have been believing in goodness, but he didn't. And then the pleasure took him to death, a brutal death. He used to drink death and fulfill his pleasure just for sometimes. Nothing he couldn't do for life and other's life, even destroyed the peace. Not to blame him, nor to the lord. But if he was a good man, the peace would always be with him.

2nd person- This person was not engaged too much with the pleasure of this world but was too depressed with life and couldn't find the right path, the hidden path. I believe that sadness can also take us to righteousness but he didn't got it, and many unknown thoughts came up, and led him to die.
What was the moral? The moral is, it is indeed not the solution. The solution is, to smile with peace.

3rd person- He denied every emotions that his existence and life gave him, he indeed found his inner self through his hidden path (that is always right). For him no one was God and no one was slave, he believed in peace, peace around him.

He didn't even worshipped God, he never wonder who is God, and never believed. But he believed in goodness and peace with everyone.

But The Lord loved him and gave him the best.

The moral is, if the Lord exist, and even if you do not believe but believe in the peace and always be in the pleasure of peace, then the Lord is the most merciful and forgiving. Indeed, the Lord loves you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Hidden Path in my believe it is hidden because of our desires and greed.

It is the way of peace and to peace.

People or life also have too much grief, believe it or not but the reason is greed. Just because of one person's greed or desire, the whole population can suffer. Indeed whoever he or she is, is the greatest destroyer of peace.

I prefer, sometimes sit alone with silence and try to ask questions to yourself or try to answer those brutal questions that appears randomly in your mind and irritates you a lot. Really you will find out the hidden path that goes to the eternal peace.

Greed and desire of worldly pleasures could suppress you, and you wouldn't know about it and you will blame others. But be greedy of peace and kindness, there is no doubt that you will be the best person in life.

There are distractions, this is indeed because life gets distracted by another life or creations.

It is a big confusion that if God(whoever is) is merciful and the most forgiving, then why people are suffering. The reason people. People are suffering because of eachother. Be Heaven, Be Peace.

We are very social, we are dependent on eachother. Dependent is that term, that destroys peace in a brutal way. But, even needs like hunger, and some other basic needs we need in our daily life, our needs is also a destroyer of peace, not to blame the humanity nor to the Lord. It is life and to survive, indeed somehow we have to destroy peace. Life, existence and creation is the greatest of greatest destroyer of peace.

The right path is the hidden path in us, that takes us to the peace. But do we need to stop eating for the maintenance of peace, no, it is life so we have to eat and need our basic needs that is required in our daily life, but it doesn't mean to kill an animal and then eat it, it is more harmful to peace. Whoever the lord is, has created herbs and plants, I do not know with concious or without concious, but we can simply have those. Still, my mind says we are destroying peace.

People have concious about killing animals, harming the environment and they do not care it. But, why people harm themselves, do they not that they are the same species.
Wierd!

They know everything, it is the greed in people's mind, it is the hunger of infinite desires in people's mind.
This is the reason the right path is hidden to us.

O life, call upon the peace even you destroy peace for survival, Indeed the Lord (whoever is) is the most merciful and the most forgiving.

(Even My Existence (I am) also the destroyer of peace, but it is my mind who thinks a lot and found something special in between the lord and the peace.)

Even I have to make the hidden path in me more clear so I can walk to peace without any obstacles. It is not about rocks or garbages or anything that blocks the path, it is not. It is the impurities in our mind that distracts us or try to remove us from that holy hidden path.
It means even if people found the hidden path, still you can't walk in it because of the impurities in your mind.

O life, make your mind the best place for peace and the Lord indeed will come to you with good omens even if you not believe to the Lord.

Even if you do not know about the hidden path in you, but you are the creator of peace in your surroundings, then definitely you are walking on that hidden path, for you it is unknown but you are walking to a right path.

O readers, you too have hidden path.
You all have a hidden path.
Just the thing is, you need to find it.

"Be Heaven, Be Peace."