The Beings

One day, when you will lie down without any movement.
One day, when everyone will follow you.
One day, when they will burry you.

That day, you will realise about your deeds.
That day, you will try to correct your deeds.
That day, you will cry, cry and cry.

And what have you done in your life?
And what did you earn from your life?
And what you brought after your death?

Nothing you can.
Nothing you can.
Nothing you can.

But everything will be written, written in the golden pages with gold ink.

Then everyone will see your deeds.

However, the Lord is the best forgiver. And this really doesn't mean that you will do bad, what if your consciousness still exists after death in another form and your deeds' flashes to you again and again, then your thoughts will give you pain. It is hell, more than hell. So, o life, o beings, bind yourself with kindness, joy and peace.

"For man's profit, man denies the very common values and the very common good moralities. And this is the very common philosophy of denying of the common values and moralities. Even knowing it man still denies and ignores the good and accepts the wrong, just for their profit."

Our struggle makes us mentally strong for our upcoming survivals but in this engagement or being busy with worldly works we forgets our other purposes.
The Lord (whoever is) gave us a best brain and consciousness, to maintain peace in environment but instead of that we look at our own profit and however we deny to accept the morality.

The beings, who just think about their profit may regret for, not for his profit but for his real purpose, that he didn't use or did in life.

Everyone has a inner compassion, it was already made to us from our birth. But it gets cover with many hard layers, when the beings goes through the parts of life, and it's survival.
Even if someone knows that, still the beings mostly thinks that, it doesn't gives us profit. O souls and life, maybe it's your cons or profit but your good morality will give you the eternal peace and discover your hidden path.

For those who believes in his or her inner self, for those who can see his or her real purpose and for those who just see peace and love and wants to.
However, they will be in peace and their imagination and existence will exist even after they are dead for this world or life.

______________________________________

1.Knowledge:-

The beings with the best evolution, has the power and has control over what they think.
They evoluted their mind too, from the struggle to today's science, but still many of them just thinks for their own and not others, let them not think about others but why they harm others for their own profit and pleasure?

The science is the discovery by the beings, and then the humans use it however it wants, first they creates their own sufferings and then they use science, (not knowing the full knowledge of science) for our help, just for sometimes, to use something we should know that fully, otherwise the result may be very destructive or cruel.

Believe it or not, we are responsible for our own sufferings.

Everything is created, we are too, whatever you believe; through evolution, by God, by nature, by big bang. Doesn't matter. Nothing is yours but peace. Then, what is yours, you don't look after that but what is not yours you look after that.
Maybe it's mentality of the beings, the humans.

*"Science, it denies the existence of God with lack of evidences.
Science doesn't denies, it is us who denies the existence of the Lord."*

Our mind has infinite space to keep infinite knowledge, but it's a very slow process.