The Existence

Introduction:-

Existence is just not about us it is also about the unknown thoughts that appears in our mind. Existence just doesn't deals with logic, it also deals with the unproven theories, it deals with the thoughts of our mind that doesn't makes any sense in science or facts.

In "My Existence" it is all about the logic and illogic, it is about mysteries and about our thoughts.

Existence, we know that we have a theory called "The Big Bang theory".
Before it what was there? Obviously, nothingness. Many believe and many not.
I said many things about existence in previous topics of this book.

Let's start "The Existence" with my opinion and point of view.

1. Questions:-

How, when and why?
Our existence is not a coincidence, I believe it has the reason but who and what is the reason?
We do not know how, when and why we exist and got concious about it.

How is it possible, that the laws of the universe or we say physics is stable, I believe that behind it, it has a reason. As I said it can't be a coincidence because everything seems to be appear at once with a reason, if it is coincidence and has no reason then why our mind is curious. And now it is that, it is also not unexpected, but I don't know it is expected or not but why our mind needs the answer, if we have the answer then we can assume that yes because of some reason it happened. The creation or Existence, in my believe is not a coincidence but the coincidence comes under or after the creation of us and all existences.

Or do you not think that there is someone or something or some reason behind our existence? I believe that whoever is beyond, has created our consciousness and through the consciousness we feel, we create the vision of our existence in our mind.

Many believe; that it is just our thoughts that yes we exist because of some reason but actually it is not we are just nothing, it is something energy that made us in this form as existing matters, and after death we are no more and no one.
I say; that do you not even think what is that energy or from where or how or when did it came and made us in this form.

Our existence, Indeed, is a mystery.
Peace can reveal.
Even I don't be in peace, this my biggest sin.

I believe that before our existence, some existence was there, it is nothingness. Also I believe that after our existence, some existence will be there, it is nothingness.

2. Answer:-

Believe it or not, the answer is peace.

3. The Life:-

Life is the form of soul and in life every soul has their role.
Life is the existence after the creation of our existence, mainly the life came with consciousness, this is why we feel emotions and we know to think.
We are able to think anything, it is infinite in thoughts.
Each life has its own story.
Indeed we are the life, we are the souls in life. "Life isn't the soul, life is, what the soul does or actions of it after creation". I believe that soul is nothing but peace.

The purpose of soul in life doesn't matters, but according to the rules of the universe, it matters. But it is that because of the existence we destroy the peace of every soul. If there was no rules in universe, Indeed, the existence wouldn't be created and we would have been floating to the peace.
But actually it has the rules and the life has some roles.
From nothingness to the visual singularity and from visual singularity to the existence of all of us.
I don't know but I see that Earth is the chosen one for best life-full concious and nature, I do not know, that in some corner of the universe there is life like us or not. But I see that in The Earth the life, indeed is a society.
According to the rules of nature we evolved ourselves to be habited in the habitation. And this is what every society goes in trends, how long the trend goes that really doesn't matter. But the trends that happens in society or nature or even if in the rules of universe and nature changes us a lot.