Acceptance

And nothing you can deny.
And there is nothing that you can't accept.
Indeed and obviously, what happens with us and sometimes it is hard to accept and sometimes we accept it without any obstacles or emotional obstacles. But whatever, whatever happens or whatever is going on and even we do not want to accept that but we have to accept, however it might be painful and not, and we have to accept that.

However, if there is God and if there is painful hell and peaceful heaven, and if we are for heaven we have to accept that, and if we get hell, we have to accept it too, because if the Lord is according to religion and the holy texts as the holy texts says; disbelievers will be in very painful place that is hell and what else we can do in that situation, and nothing we can deny, so, indeed we have to accept.

The Lord (whoever is) is merciful and forgiving. I believe, there is only peace, why would the Lord create painful place for us.
But the thing is that, whatever goes on, and even we do not want to accept, we have to.
Apart from it, what happens in life, indeed is a part of life, smile, be peace and accept peacefully.
In life pleasure is for short time, pain too.
But trust the peace, be kind.
And if there is Lord, heaven and hell, then indeed you will be in peace.

Whoever is painful for you in emotions, accept the situation and if you want to leave that person, be peace and make that person understand your problem that you are facing while living with him or her, with peace and if the person denies then you can deny the denying of that person and seek help, then leave.

Your true smile is the best sign of acceptance.

(And I accepted everything, even what I do not know, even future, what's upcoming. O life, O Lord of all life, I hope it's all smooth, I hope, even in terrible upcoming I will smile with glow to me, to others, to peace and for peace.)

My Lord, I accept and accepted and have to accept that what you kept for me and us.
Love, hate, heaven and hell.
I accepted you, even I do not know who you are, how you look, where you are.
I just know you are one and merciful and forgiving, you are the creator of all, you are the best artist, you are peace and you are the eternal truth.

Even the universe accepted it's existence with us, and why not the Lord.

And even if the Lord is not there, just think and it is really normal, that whatever the situation is going on is accepted and have to accept by us.
Even we do not accept it, it still happens, so what will you deny?
And nothing you can deny.

I am afraid and not because I accepted what is happening and will happen.

Your acceptance can be the best devotion towards, the Lord, life and the way of living.

Love everything, say peace and be peace to everyone.
As you know, you want to be in the best place. But do not be greedy as it breaks the connection to the eternal peace.

If you do not believe in the Lord but in kindness and peace, and you accept your existence and help towards life.
You will be rewarded with peace and what else do you need.
A soul needs nothing but only peace to surround it and in it.
The soul is made of nothing but peace, but the thing is that, that peace is covered.
Your believe toward the Lord and meditation can remove the cover.

"Accept and do not speak up to those, those who doesn't want your good and sparks fire to you through their poisonous tongue, I say; just be peace and smile and move on. If you speak, it is obvious that the sparks of fire will convert into huge flames, indeed, it will burn you and even your environment, and is destroying peace."

The holy texts says; do not let their words saddened you.
The Lord is everywhere and enough to hold your pain.

Nothing goes straight in this world, accept it and then you'll see, yes the world is going right and I am too, let it be, let the Lord handle everything and let me be peace.

(Those painful nights. It took many nights to accept me and mine. However, even if my smile is light, and even if it is not there in my face, I accepted the truth and the upcoming truth.)

O Lord of all existences and non existences whoever you are, you are mine and always.
Even if I am sinful, you are mine and my heart is yours.

Do not burry yourself by getting afraid of "I have to accept everything", I say; face your problems and you can change by facing and creating your ideology and philosophy "that what you want to accept and not".

Accept and do everything in peace.
I mean, "even you want to take action against your problems, be peace and do in the way of peace".

Obviously and it is indeed, we have to accept everything, even we do not want, because nothing we can change, but if we want to change then let's change us.

We humans should be united in peace. However, if we do not believe in the Lord, still we should be together and maintain peace for future, and we should accept this.
Instead of that, we accept violence and war.

O souls, lets accept together, the realities and the upcoming realities.

Nothing we can change, to change, first we have to change our thoughts.

O souls, throw your good thoughts to other souls, indeed, as more and more peace is really good for our environment.

Let's accept.

"Be Heaven, Be Peace."