The Peace.

Indeed the Lord (Whoever is), the Lord is.

There is nothing that doesn't love peace. Truly, it is the best way to find yourself and believe yourself.

You are a servant and you don't know about it, but believe in your philosophy that gives you peace. It doesn't mean that believing other's beliefs makes you a servant but do you not think that other's beliefs stops you to think. Directly it doesn't make you servant like you are his or her property but it doesn't allow you to find yourself and you start to being engaged on trusting more and more on other's words, it is better to just get informed and if you believe do not get influenced (be in peace), if you think of other's philosophy, you can give your opinion and you are not a servant.

(It is upto you, other thoughts can either make you to the highest or to the lowest.)

Do not spend your full potential or whole life thinking on other's thoughts, create your own.

Believing in other's philosophy doesn't make you the servant as I said, but it can manipulate you and can stop you to think, that what is there in your inventory of thoughts.

Indeed, believing the good theories and philosophies can make you in eternal peace and is best for you.

Other's philosophy can create many questions in your mind but your answers are your philosophy.
So, it is that, create questions, whatever the matter is and answer, whatever the answer is.

Believing yourself is the process to get in the path of peace.
Believing yourself is the meditation.

This world is full of life, finding ourself is very hard.

Your questions can take you to the eternal peace, even sitting in life.

It is said here in "The Peace" because other's beliefs can make you like them (if influenced) and your mind will think that I got the true peace. The true peace, you can find only in yourself being alone (not necessary.) Sitting with your beloved one and saying about your thoughts, your universe, yourself and many other about you is peace, is the happiness of Lord, Indeed the Lord is peace and The Lord loves peace.

To find peace, you need to believe in yourself first, you need to create kindness, good morality in your mind.
Here, peace just doesn't means silence or peace, it also means your success, the Lord, your last and eternal hope and place.

I see and I believe, that the peace in this era, in this society I am living in is something else. It is that, The Peace is agreement and agreement is violation and violence. The agreement in this society is violation of peace and violence in peace.

Try searching yourself, the peace, the Lord. Try seeking more good . Indeed, and I see that people are becoming more and more greedy and that let them do bad deeds, being in concious or without it.
Seek peace in yourself not others or seek peace on everything, every life and everywhere and do not get suppressed by other's words, weather it is bad or just profitable for this world. Just smile on them and believe in your peace, yourself.

I know and I believe, "That we are in concious, we feel emotions. Doing good deeds is relief but do good deeds for yourself too, for your thoughts too.

"If you believe in God and if you not but if you believe in peace and if you are the peace for the environment, for the surroundings and even for yourself, That God (Whoever is) will believe in you or is believing you."

"And if it is that, if you believe in God and you are the person who destroys the peace of the surroundings, the whole environment and even your peace or even for God, you fight and destroy peace. Remember God is peace and God loves peace, (Whoever is) but Peace. Indeed the lord is merciful."

Many said and many will; The emotions is till we are in consciousness in life. And somehow it is that after death you won't feel anything, indeed it is the real peace. This is why the Lord (whoever is) very merciful and forgiving and no one is there like the Lord.

So whoever are the believers, the real one loves peace, all kinds of peace.

"The world will be stable from every side, if people or life loves peace from every side."

So call upon the peace, peace will hear and will give you the best advice towards life and afterlife.

Indeed, whatever the situation is, "The Peace" is the best option.

If you end peace, the evil will accept you. Here evil is not a personality but your emotions.

So go far from emotions, you will find peace and peace will find you.

The Holy Texts says; On the dooms day, I don't know when but whenever, after all noises the peace will cover everything in it. The nothingness.

Indeed whenever and however peace will come.

It starts from peace and will end to peace.

Silence is when, when the life exists and they agree themself to be silent but the peace is infinite, it is that you can get it anytime and anywhere, even if there is noise still you can get peace by becoming the peace to you and others. Be Peace.

For peace, make the environment or surrounding silent.
Peace will come.

It will be the peace after all and we will too be a peace floating on a peace.
It isn't so complicated to understand, if you believe in meditation then you believe in peace.

The Lord (whoever is) is peace and loves peace.

Being in peace is the best way to praise the Lord. It is the best prayer.

Give your soul to "The Peace".
Bow your emotions to "The Peace".

And every verses that has been created or being creating or came in existence in any tongue of peace and for peace, comes to the chapter - "The Peace".

"Be Heaven, Be Peace."

_____________"The Peace"_____________