Chapter 26

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 26

'Looks like I wasn't the only one awake when the petrification happened. That's my twin alright.' M/N thought, proud of his younger twin.

-WAVE OF SCIENCE-

After the little pep talk between  Gen and Senku, Suika got curious about the telescope and decided to try to use it after M/N had taught her.

"Wahhh! I can see the faraway places. Oh? The sun is about to rise." Suika exclaimed. "Don't look at the sun through the telescope. It's dangerous." M/N warned.

"If the stone that Senku get is real..."

They then laid out the ore that the four had collected. "Awesome! Like a mountain of gems!" Ruri exclaimed out loud, after seeing the ore glow in a bright blue color.

"It's not like. It is a mountain of gems. They are all treasures containing super rare materials." Senku briefly explains. 

Magma simply scoff at this in a corner. "What gem? Isn't it just a slightly heavy stone? We dug for so long. What's the point to it?" Magma questions, not getting it.

"We will use these stones to defeat Tsukasa-chan." Gen added.

"Gain victory with stones. I see.... By throwing stones at them? Such a heavy stone should have great impact." Kokuyo smirked as he held out an ore.

"Father, it shouldn't be that." Ruri calmly said.

"We don't have any choice. Dad comes from an older generation." Kohaku said, shocking Kokuyo. "After all, our enemy is Tsukasa-chan, who has the strongest might. We have to find a way to make cellphones out of stones, to suppress them in an intelligence warfare." Gen said.

"But Senku.... How long will it take to make the cellphones? M/N-chan is injured as well. How long do you think he can heal?" Kohaku questions.

"That's right. That's right. M/N-chan is injured. I'll go check on him." Ginro commented before leaving to check on M/N.

"It's easy. Simply put, the core of a cellphone is a vacuum tube. The skeleton is plastic. The vocal cords are microphone. The blood vessels are gold wires. Just put these four parts together, and the cellphone is completed. This mega Science project, is finally at its final stage. It's time to finish it in one go!"

"Guys!! This is bad!! M/N started coughing blood out of the sudden!!" Ginro yelled out running towards the others. The others heard this and immediately ran towards to the hut that M/N was resting and saw that blood covered the ground under M/N.

"Ani-chan!!" Senku exclaimed before rushing to his twin's side."Ani-chan! How did this happen? Are you feeling alright? Do you need medicine?" Senku quickly questions while the others just stare in shock.

"Suddenly....pain......hurts......" was all M/N mumbled out before slowly passing out.

"Ani-chan!" Senku then turns his head to the others. "Go grab a bucket of warm water with a cloth. I'll take care of him first." Kohaku immediately nods at Senku's instructions and runs away to grab the things Senku had instructed.

"Gosh...this is bad. What happen to him?" Chrome worriedly looks at his crush. "It's maybe because something startled him or something. If not, he wouldn't cough out this much blood." Senku replied, frowning since the beginning he came in the room.