Chapter 22

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 21

"Not bad, Gen. You have nice sword skills for an average person." Senku compliments. "This sharp blades makes everything so exciting. These are the true blades of Science."

-TO MODERNITY-

Third Person POV

"Even Hyoga-sama's sword broke down!" One of them exclaimed, making the others suggesting to escape.

"Awesome!!" Ginro yelled out in victory. "Excellent fighting skills, great team coordination, the aid of a dirty traitor, and the Scientific power to make guns and katanas. You guys are quite something. But if you were to realize that this attack was a fake one, that would be even perfect." Hyoga remarked, making M/N widened his eyes.

'Oh fuck... the village...!' M/N thought while running towards the village noticing a certain pink haired girl was starting a fire at different houses.

"This is bad! All the houses are on fire!" Chrome exclaimed, making M/N to instruct him what to do by yelling. "Chrome!! Evacuate the villagers to your hut!!" M/N yelled out, blood slowly oozing out of his mouth.

'Seriously, at a time like this?!' M/N thought before wiping the blood away.

M/N then heard a child still screaming in one of the houses near to his right. He then ran towards the direction and took the little boy out. "T-Thank you, M/N nii-chan..." The little boy thanked, making M/N slightly smile.

"I-It's okay, little guy. Go towards the bridge with the adults over there, they will bring you to safety." M/N quietly talked out, not wanting to damage his throat more. The little boy nods his head and ran towards the bridge like M/N had instructed.

The pink haired girl then walked towards the bridge, alerting the power team. "Is it an enemy reinforcement?" Kokuyo asked. "This is my right-hand woman, Homura-kun. She is much more different than those simple-minded man. Extremely capable." Hyoga replied, while grinning under his mask.

Homura then throws the torch away, while dodging all the power team, only to make M/N to follow her behind her back. Kokuyo started to charge forwards Homura, to which she easily dodged by back-flipping. 

'Seems like some kind of aerobatics or something?'  M/N thought, still chasing the pink haired girl.

Homura swiftly dodges everyone from the Kingdom of Science. "What was that move?" Kohaku asks while wondering what kind of technique Homura had used on her.

"Ani-chan, come back. Don't follow them. We have loads of things to do." Senku signaled towards the village, making M/N nods his head in understanding and went back to the village to see if there were still people in the fire.

"It's not looking good. Once this place gets on fire, the violent downwind will expand the fire into a strong wind of death." Kaseki commented before leaving to the bridge.

"Guys! Over here!" Gen shouted out, letting the people know to get to Chrome's hut. M/N then ran towards one of the house and saw two elderly people still putting out the fire. "Don't guard the house already. Do you want to die that badly? Quickly escape!" M/N asked, before the two stopped what they were doing.