Chapter 13

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 12

After Gen was dismissed by Tsukasa, he went to a nearby rock and sat down on it. "I can't believe I'm doing this only for a bottle of Cola. A bottle of Cola isn't enough. At least make an iced cold Cola." Gen said, practically to no one.

-CLEAR WORLD-

M/N POV

I was looking at Kohaku training Kinro and Ginro. Kohaku kept complaining about how their attacks were too slow or too shallow. To be honest, the scene was quite funny since Kohaku literally is beating their ass up.

"Alright then. While Gen pulls the wool over Tsukasa's eyes, we'll make this cure-all drug." Senku stated.

"All right! What will me make with Science?" Chrome questions.

"When building a civilization, there is one material equally as valuable as Iron. The first man-made material in history synthesized using Science." Senku said.

"Glassware right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, that's right." Senku claimed.

"What's that? Now that we have electricity, shouldn't we start making all sorts of medicine?" Chrome questions with Ginro yelling at the background. "That's right. Clay pots aren't going to cut it if we want to make the cure-all sulfa drug. Glass can contain just about any chemical. Glass is the foundation of chemistry." Senku said with Chrome listening attentively. 

'It's ten billion percent simple to process, yet it's incomparably tough and super strong.' "It's completely see-through, so you can see the drug through it." I added.

"Really? That's amazing!"

"Besides, once we have glass, we can get rid of that annoying mask, so we can see what Great Detective Suika really looks like." He said referring to Suika's watermelon rind. Suika then trembles with Senku being all creepy and that, and immediately took Suika's watermelon rind out of her head.

"Be nice to her, ototo!"

Kohaku then lets Ginro and Kinro to go have a rest and they sprinted off fast. Kohaku noticed Senku took Suika's watermelon rind off and ran towards us to snatch the watermelon rind back. "Wait, Senku! Suika said she doesn't want anyone to see her face."

"Take a good look." Senku said while grinning.

"Oh my! Suika! You're so adorable!" Kohaku said out while having hearts in her eyes

"Oh my! Suika! You're so adorable!" Kohaku said out while having hearts in her eyes. "My, my. Aren't you a cutie?" I asked to practically no one. Chrome just stands there shocked.