Chapter 1

~ normal

sign language

M/N speaking

~ thoughts

Unknown POV

That day, humans all over the world have turned into stones.

(Tokyo, Japan. July 13, 2019.)

Third Person POV

"Senku, M/N-chan! I've decided. I must tell Yuzuriha about how I feel over the past five years." said the unknown person, who was excited to confess his love for this Yuzuriha girl. Almost the people around him were shocked by the news. "Owh..... that's interesting. I'll shout to show you my support for you in this research room." The man named, Senku, said voice full of sarcasm.

But the unknown person being himself doesn't hear the sarcasm. "Really? Thanks, Senku!" "It's so noisy. I don't plan to support you, Big Oaf." Senku said, just heading straight to the point. The person looked at him in disbelief, "What? How?" Suddenly, a person tapped the Big Oaf's shoulder. *I'll show you my support, Taiju-kun!*  The person sign language to Taiju.

"Really? Thanks a lot, M/N-chan!" *But I do have to agree with my ototo, it's a bit noisy. Besides, you didn't say anything for five years.* "Ani-chan is right. Fool, it makes no sense. I'll give you something that makes sense." Senku then crouched down and takes a round-bottom flask that has some clear liquid in it.

"This is a love medicine that can speed up the release of the pheromones. You can surely get her after taking this." Senku claimed, while showing a sinister smirk.

" Senku claimed, while showing a sinister smirk

"Ototo." "What? It's true!" *Are you trying to kill him?* "It's not like he's gonna die." "Gasoline!" "He's not that dumb, Ani-chan." The conversation between the brothers made the people around them sweat dropped. Taiju then took a look at the liquid and poured it into the sink.

"Thanks, Senku. But, I'm sorry. I won't use such a trick." Taiju looked determined while saying that and walked out. "Senku, does that love at first sight medicine real?" a person asked. M/N then points at the person and said, "Dumb?" "Yeah, they are Ani-chan. How could there be such a thing?" Senku then threw a match at the same sink that Taiju had poured the chemical.

M/N pointed at the sink, "Gasoline." The others make a shocked face. "It is made from the cap of a plastic bottle. Think about the molecular structure of polyethylene, fool. But, it's just a hydrocarbon in the gasoline component. I get it in a glance." Senku explains.

"Nope, I don't get it." "Who gets it?" All the students asked questionably among themselves. "If Taiju just drank it just now, he would be dead, isn't it?" one of the students asked. Senku and M/N chuckles. "He surely won't drink it, that serious fool."

Time skip

M/N then tapped Senku's shoulder. "Hmm?" "Water." "Mmkay." M/N then leaves the science lab and went on a quest to find the vending machine.

On the other side

"I bet 100 yen that he'll get dumped." "I bet 300 yen that he'll get dumped badly." "I bet he'll get dumped altogether." said the students. "I bet 10000 yen that he'll accidentally not get dumped." Senku said, surprising the students. "Seriously?!" But a sudden green light just had to ruin the moment. Only one thought had rushed to all the people's mind, 'What is that green light?'

M/N POV

I then started to drink some refreshing apple juice, when suddenly a bright green light appears out of nowhere. 'What's that green light? Is it normal?' A lot of thoughts ran through my mind before I heard screaming behind me and saw some students were turning into stones?! 'Oh no..... Senku!!' I then started running towards the science lab to find Senku. 'Wait for me, Senku. Ani-chan's coming.' I then reached the science lab and saw Senku. I ran towards him and turned him around. "Are you okay, Senku?!" I said loudly, not giving a shit to my voice will be even more damage.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You should about yourself more, Ani-chan." "Good, good. Good to know you're alright." When I heard Senku replies, I felt relived wash over me. The green light came closer and before I knew it the whole world before my eyes became pitch black. 

(703 words)