Chapter 2

~ normal

sign language

M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 1

"Yeah, I'm okay. You should about yourself more, Ani-chan." "Good, good. Good to know you're alright." When I heard Senku replies, I felt relived wash over me. The green light came closer and before I knew it the whole world before my eyes became pitch black. 

M/N POV

'How long is it now? Two, Three years? I'm even surprised I'm still awake at this point despite the darkness.' As I was thinking my thoughts out of boredom, a light seeped through the stone that was on top of me. The stone began to crackling and broke open. I then sat up and saw stone pieces all around my body.

"Yo~" 'That voice...'  "Ani-chan, you awake yet?" I then looked up and saw Senku. 'Senku...... my ototo......'  "Ototo." "Yeah. It's ototo alright." Senku said. "Hey, M/n-chan!" "Taiju." "Konichiwa, M/N-san." Yuzuriha greeted. "Yuzuriha-chan, call me M/N-chan." I said to her. "Okay, M/N-chan."

I looked at Senku and looked at my naked body. "Over there." He pointed towards a tree. I then stand up and walked towards the tree Senku had pointed and went behind it to get changed into my clothes.

"I'll just say it one more time since you don't know about anything yet, Ani-chan. The nitric acid, which can depetrify people has been controlled by Tsukasa. We can't make any gunpowder now, nor increase our number of people. Now Ani-chan, you and me will find the mysterious person who raised the smoke signals. Taiju and Yuzuriha will go to Tsukasa's Empire and become spies. We're going to split up and fight seperately." Senku explained. 

*Understood. Now my dear ototo, is Taiju and Yuzuriha-* "Not even a single millimeter." Senku cuts me off. I showed a 'are you serious' face.

We then went our separate ways after saying our goodbyes

We then went our separate ways after saying our goodbyes. "Ototo." "Hmm?" "Ani-chan can talk a bit now." "You sure? I don't want you to cough out blood." Senku asked worriedly and somehow cursing me. *Are you cursing me?"* "Nope." He denies. I then held my hand up, signaling him to stop on his tracks. I swear I herd trees falling down in a distance. "Follow." Me and Senku are now running towards the place that I heard, and saw a girl stuck under the tree.

"You were the sorcerer who protected the girl. And you.... who are you? I did not see you there." She stated. "M/N." "Cut the crap. We can listen to your crap later. Keep your strength." Ototo then looks under the tree and asks the girl, "Can you hold up until evening?" "No injuries on the bones and organs whatsoever." She replies.

Time skip (at night)

We then successfully saved the girl. "It's amazing. My name is Kohaku. It seems like..... I've fallen in love with you." She says to Senku while gently smiles and gets up to tie her hair. "Why did you say something so troublesome all the sudden?" Senku replies with a displease face.

 "Why did you say something so troublesome all the sudden?" Senku replies with a displease face

"Kekeke." I tried to hold my laughter in. "I said I like your character. So I'm going to help you." She explains, clearly flustered. And in the end, I couldn't hold my laughter in.

 "Are you a new human who sleeps and holds daggers?" Senku questions. I then slowly stopped laughing and they started to say a lot of things. And me being me slowly fell asleep.

Senku POV

"Are you a new human who sleeps and holds daggers?" I questioned Kohaku. "It's because you said that I'm lovesick. I like your way of life. But it doesn't mean I trust you. This is my survival habit of protecting myself. Don't mind it." She said. I was clearly not interested in her talk, so doing the most logical thing, I went to sleep. 

"But I do have one question." She says. 

"What?" "Who is that M/N?" She asks me. "My Ani-chan." I answered. 

"He doesn't talk much?" 

"Yes." 

"Why?" 

"I don't know. Ask him." 

"He's asleep."

 "Okay." 

"Hey-!" 

"Good night." We definitely looked like idiots.

Time skip (in the morning)

"I'm going to take it back for spa bath. It's for convalescent." She said, trying her best to not weird us out. "You seem healthy and strong. What king of convalescent does a lioness full of vim and vigor need?" "I'm not a lioness!" *I feel like a parent here.*  "Do you want to join?" I asked Ani-chan. *Clearly no. My hands might break.*  

"You can understand him?" Kohaku questions. "Yes." I replied. "How?" "None of your concern. Back to question, who is it for?" "My Ane-chan. A troublesome Ane-chan." She said. We then  continued walking for a while and the lioness doesn't seem that tired. 

"The jar is probably around 50 liters. It doesn't seem enough for a bath. How many times do you have to travel while carrying such heavy stuff? It's like you do this everyday." I said while somehow frowning my face. "This is just my daily exercise. Because of this, my body is very strong. I'll have to thank my troublesome Ane-chan for that." She replies.

M/N POV

So that was for Ane-chan. I then heard Senku run towards Kohaku to stabilized the jar. "You haven't fully recovered yet, right? If you force yourself and injured yourself, I'll be having a headache. Give it to me." Senku stated. I feel like I'm the one who will end up with a headache. Ototo looks like he's trying to act cool too. Pfft...

"Senku...." Kohaku looked touch by his actions.

  *BOOM*

Senku ended up falling down. "Baka, ototo." "At least I'm trying to help, Ani-chan!" *Give me the jar.*  "I can't see you, Ani-chan. But you're probably talking to me to give you the jar." "Hai. (Yes.)" "Take it, hurry!" Senku exclaims. I then lifted up the jar and Senku has obtained freedom again.

"It's you that don't force yourself." Kohaku stated. "Besides me, are there only gorillas in the stone world? So are Kohaku, Tsukasa, Taiju and Ani-chan." Senku stated. 

"You called me gorilla? Even lioness is better than this!" Kohaku shouted, obviously pissed at Senku calling her a gorilla. "Disrespectful." I marked. "That's not the point." *I might kill you someday, ototo.*

(1062 words)