Chapter 3

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

thoughts

On Chapter 2 

"You called me gorilla? Even lioness is better than this!" Kohaku shouted, obviously pissed at Senku calling her a gorilla. "Disrespectful." I marked. "That's not the point." *I might kill you someday, ototo.*

Time skip (few hours later)

M/N POV

"I'm impressed you built such a useful thing quickly!" Kohaku exclaimed while sitting at the front of the stone world 'car', clearly enjoying it.

"It wasn't quick. I used the pulleys from yesterday as wheels. Civilization births in civilization. Applying developments is the basis of Science." Senku said, explaining and not looking at the road he's taking. 

"Look front!" I warned Senku, not trying to commit suicide while riding this 'car'. "Turn right!" Kohaku said. And Senku being Senku takes a wrong path. "Not this way!"

*CRASH*

We ended crashing, and Kohaku somehow lands perfectly with the jar. "We can see it now, Senku." Kohaku informed him. Senku...... well, he landed straight on his face, face now covered with dust and dirt.

 While I landed in perfect shape. I then looked at the place where Kohaku pointed, and was shocked to see a village. Senku and I was very shocked alright. "Welcome to my village." Kohaku  greeted. 

"How many people live here?" Senku ask, still shocked.

 "I don't remember how many senior citizens and children there are

 "I don't remember how many senior citizens and children there are. But aside from that, I think there are exactly 40 people." Kohaku answered the shocked Senku. I then started to wipe Senku's face with a cloth that Yuzuriha-chan  gave me.

'Kohaku and these people apparently don't know anything about modern technology. That means that this is the settlement of the revived people's descendants. In that case, there should be a first-generation.'  I thoughtKohaku then showed us the way down the hill and I noticed there were two people who looked like guards were guarding the bridge.

 Suddenly, the two guards attack us when they saw Senku and I. I quickly took the the pole that has the Science flag with it and quickly blocked their attack. I saw their faces, and they looked shocked at how I blocked their attack.

"Don't be violent, Kinro, Ginro." Kohaku then said behind me. "They're my savior." Kohaku informed them while stepping forward of me.

 "Hey. This won't do, Kohaku-chan. You can't do this. Outsiders can't come in here. That's the rule. The chief's going to be angry at you." The blonde haired said. 

"It's a simple thing. Rules are rules." The guy with a stern expression said. 

"Ho? I have no choice then. Shall we fight here right now?" Kohaku asked with an evil face creeping in. 

"Oh dear, it's two in one

"Oh dear, it's two in one. You clearly have an advantage." Poor guards, they looked terrified. Especially the blonde one, he looked like he was about to piss his pants.

Senku then chuckles, "You're so short-tempered. Don't make such a nasty face." Senku said while he takes out a bar of soap while using his another hand to scoop a handful of water and starts rubbing it with the soap.

"Is this sorcery?" Kohaku asked when the bubbles starts appearing when Senku blows his hands. "What's that? What are these suspicious floating orbs?" The blonde asked while poking the bubbles. Senku looks unamused about this.

 "So that's the level that you're at? Haha

 "So that's the level that you're at? Haha. I can get you all on my side then. I'm going to get all 40 of you on my side with Science. This is so exciting." Senku said with an expression I don't really understand.

" Senku said with an expression I don't really understand

"You make such a nasty face. You're no different either." Kohaku said. "We can't do anything about it! Even if we break them, it will increase! I have no choice. I'm only left by one choice." The blond stated. I feel like he's going to do something stupid. "Special technique. Let Someone Else Handle It! Hey, Chrome! It's sorcery!" the blonde shouted to someone named Chrome. Pfft, who named their child after Google?

(733 words)