Chapter 25

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 24

"This is fucking exhilarating."

-THE TREASURE-

Third Person POV 

"Senku, Chrome, Magma and M/N-chan?" Kohaku asks in disbelief.

"I've never heard of such combination." Suika comments.

"I-Is it really all right? He'll surely shout that village chief position is his. Then, he'll keep a straight face and attack Senku." Ginro said.

"Stop blabbering nonsense."

"All right. Let's set out. Just the four of us. The goal is to make filament in the vacuum tube, where the magic stone is indispensable. Scheelite that emits blue light when exposed to ultraviolet light. It's not afraid of the high temperature. The strongest metal in the universe." Senku explains again.

"This stone came out from the river. There must be a lot of it in the cave!" Chrome comments. "Chrome, we'll leave it to you to guide us to the cave."

"No problem!!"

'Go down the cave with three scientists. It means that no one will see us there.' Magma thought to himself.

Gen then went to Magma and told him something, while Magma remained still. "Do I seriously have to go? I'm not that fit for stone mining." M/N whined at the background, which was left unheard.

They walked for about an hour, until they reached the cave. Senku place his hand on the river water, "The water is a little warm. It looks like we can expect to find some treasure soon." Senku remarked.

"I'm tired......." M/N plopped down, legs already feeling jelly from all the walking.

"Says the one who always calls me so weak."

"Ototo, be nice to your Ani-chan..... my legs seriously feel like jelly...." M/N whine at the comment Senku had made about him.

While the twins started bickering, Chrome glanced at Magma, still feeling a little bit aware about him. After the twins 'finished' bickering, they continued to walk more into the cave.

"Senku." Chrome whispered, making the said man turned his head towards him. "Is it really all right to take Magma here? He's a boorish man who wanted to be the king of the mountain."

With the other two...

"..."

Silence filled the both of them, one was too unbothered by it and one is unknown. "So..." the blonde haired started the conversation to which was a cold reply from the shorter man.

"What."

"Be my lover."

"The fuck?"

"Be my lover. I'm not gonna repeat."

"Heck no."

"...."

The conversation was ended just like that, and silence filled between both the men. They stopped walking after Senku had told them to stop.

"What's the matter, Senku?"

"It's mica. It's like Baumkuchen. You wouldn't understand if I told you. In short, it's a fragile rock." Senku said while picking up a stone-like crystal in his hands.