Chapter 24

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 23

"As long as we have gears and waterwheels, the era of manpower is over. Use unlimited fuel-free device. We finally have access to the resources of nature. It's way beyond the manpower. The era of energy has come!" Senku commented.

-SPARTAN CRAFTS CLUB-

ACQUIRED HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT!

Third Person POV

"What is this?" Kohaku asks being confused, about the waterwheel.

"Hydroelectric generator." M/N replied.

"Hydroelectric?"

"Power?"

"That's so brilliant, M/N-chan, cutie-chan."

"If you want to give praise, it should go to Chrome and Kaseki ji-chan who created this massive waterwheel." Senku chuckled.

"But it's actually not done yet. The more important electric current flow is outflowing." M/N holds out two wires, explaning.

"So what should we do?"

"To create a box that can store electricity." Senku replied to Kohaku's question. "We can preserve that power?" Ginro questions.

"It's just very time-consuming to do it. This is not the time for us to get tired. There's still a lot of tough work to do starting from here... till the completion of the mobile phone." Senku commented, making everyone regretting their decisions, except for... M/N....... he is use to this... soooo.......

"Spartan Crafts Club begins now. This is exciting." M/N smirkingly says.

"We need to make a storage box, which is the battery. We just have to immerse these two lead plates, into our familiar two-faced goddess, Ms. Sulphur." Senku commented while pouring some sulphur acid using gloves.

"Ms. Sulphur? I see. You meant sulphuric acid?" Gen asked with a sweat drop.

"Just let the current pass through it and it will be stored automatically. It's simpler than I thought." Senku snickers. "How is it simple? It's so tiring." Chrome added.

"And we have to make another five of this and connect them together." M/N added. "Isn't the Crafts Club working too hard lately?" Kaseki questions.

After making the battery, which was a tiresome to Chrome and Kaseki (who worked), while it was easy than a piece a cake to the twins (who didn't worked), it was a success!

BATTERY ACQUIRED!

"Did the power really goes into this little thing? The power that keeps spinning." Ginro mumbles to himself as he touches one of the wires that was connected to the battery, only to shock himself.

"It's indeed in it!" Kohaku exclaimed after seeing Ginro getting electric shocked.

M/N then went forward to Ginro to check his condition, since he was worried. "You're too curious for your own good." M/N commented while helping Ginro getting up.

"Hehehe." Ginro simply says before realizing something. "Does....that means Kinro and I don't have to spin that thing anymore?" Ginro asked, making Kinro turn his head towards Senku.

"Yes, never again for the rest of your lives. Didn't I tell you? This is the era of the energy." Senku replied, making the brothers high-five.

"Long live energy!" Ginro exclaimed.