Chapter 14

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 13

"We'll need you to take a risk at the most dangerous place, where you might die on the spot." M/N commented, slowly making Ginro regretting his decision and sweating all over his face. 

-HAVE EACH OTHER'S BACK-

Third Person POV

"S-so you're saying this thing that is thin like hair is silver?" Chrome asked for the hundredth time. "Yes it is, Chrome." M/N sighed out. "Goodness. I thought it was the root of the plant." He exclaimed while examining the 'root of the plant' once again.

While with Kohaku, she and the brothers were sparring at the background. "That's the material for my silver spear. My Goodness. Science is unbelievable!!" Ginro commented with a smug decorating his face while slacking off from the training.

"Ginro, I suggest you look at what's about to come at you..." M/N warned. "There is no need, M/N-chan!! Once I get my silver spear, I can protect you and the village!! And who knows I might win as the chief of the village!!" Ginro exclaimed with smug still decorating his face.

"Right.... Kinro was supposed to get his Golden spear! Oh, sorry. I didn't notice! That's unexpected. Senku and M/N-chan are making the silver spear not the golden spear." Ginro commented, clearly teasing his brother.

"Ginro, don't just talk. Step up with your practice!" Kohaku then kicks Ginro against a tree.

'Well, he somehow deserves that.' M/N thought while spacing out after.

"By the way, why do you want to make only the silver spear and not both?" Chrome questions curiously. "Because it's a must-have tool to get the most dangerous material." Senku replied.

Time Skip

After a while Senku finally completed the silver spear, he then hands it to Ginro, and he started to examine it and loving the silver spear.

"Amazing. I finally get the Silver spear!!" Ginro exclaims happily while tears bursting out of his eyes. "Thank you, Senku, M/N-chan!!" He thanked the twins.

"You don't have to thank us at all. I didn't make it for you. Let's get ready and set out for the adventure." Senku remarked.

"Yeah, let's g-"

"You're staying here, Ani-chan." Senku suddenly commented.

"Ehhh.. why though ototo? Who's gonna save your ass if you're not being careful enough?" M/N questions, clearly not happy what Senku had remarked.

"I might not get back alive, Ani-chan. So, just in case, you're here to pass the knowledge to them." Senku stated. "Don't say ridiculous things in my face." M/N then went to Senku holding both of his shoulders. 

"You are coming back alive, whether you like it or not. If you don't come back alive, I'll go to hell and drag you out of there no matter what the consequences is." M/N stated sternly before leaving and went inside the hut.

Time Skip

"Who knew M/N-chan is so overprotective of you, Senku?" Kohaku said. "He is like that no matter what happens to me." Senku replied while getting his Ani-chan words back into his head.

"M/N-chan looked scary and intimidating too!" Chrome shivered thinking about M/N being angry and intimidating. 

Ginro kept singing that he was the guard and the protector of the three. "What? Isn't this the hot spring we always come to?" Kohaku asked bewildered about it.