Chapter 19

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 18

'Oh no...' "Kinro! Be careful!!!" M/N yelled out, only leading him to cough violently.

Third Person POV

Magma then brutally hits Kinro hard on the head. "I knew you'd check it right away. After all, you're a real baka, Kinro." Magma laughs out.

With M/N, Senku is patting his back to ease down the coughing. "Don't you make a bloody mess, Ani-chan!"Senku exclaimed quietly trying his best not to draw attention to them.

*It's okay now. It's better than before.* M/N signed before coughing again, but not so violently anymore.

After a while, M/N eventually stopped coughing, relaxing his body for a while. "That was scary, M/N-chan!" Ginro remarked terrified at how M/N had coughed.

"I-It's okay, Ginro. I'm a-alright now." M/N murmured out. "Ani-chan, stop talking. You might cough again." Senku informed him, making him shut his mouth.

"The winner is Magma!" Jasper announced.

"Darn it! It's so brutal of him!" Chrome exclaimed while Ginro ran towards his brother. Jasper then carries Kinro to Senku, and Senku motioned him to put Kinro down on his twin's lap to rest for a while.

"Arigato."

Kinro now then got himself comfortable and lay on M/N's lap. "There's no other way then. After all, this is a team battle. As long as someone can defeat Magma, we'll win for sure."

"Our hopes are either Kohaku or M/N-chan to win this tournament!" Chrome stated. "That battle has caused great deal of damage to him. That's the most important thing."

"Second round, Chrome against Mantle. Please come forward." Jasper announced.

"M-Me?" Chrome looked dumbfounded. "The next round is a headache. If Kohaku doesn't come back before the end of the second round, she'll be disqualifies." Senku sweat at this statement.

Time Skip (5 minutes later....)

"After watching that intense fight earlier...." 

"This is just a child like fight." The villagers commented, referring to Chrome and Mantle.

"Keep it up, guys!"

"Kekeke.. hilarious."

"Mantle!!" The sound startled M/N, making him look at Magma, somehow signaling at Mantle. 

"I surrender!" Mantle yelled out.

"Winner, Chrome!" Jasper announced after hearing Mantle admitted his defeat.

"Darn it! Kohaku's not here yet!" Chrome exclaimed. "Next, it's the third round. Kohaku is absent. So, Senku wins!" Jasper wins.

M/N simply gritted his teeth, and punched the ground really hard, startling everybody, especially Kinro who was on his lap resting. Ginro then help his brother up, making M/N stand after he lifting Kinro up.

He then walked towards Mantle, grabbing him by his collar. "You little piece of shit, you and Magma are doing this on purpose aren't you?" M/N stated out quietly almost left unheard while glaring at Mantle darkly.

"You really get on my nerves, you know?" M/N then throws him to the ground, not minding how hard the ground is. "Argh!" Mantle groaned out.

"You broke my bone!" Mantle yelled out.