Chapter 5

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 4

"Watch my amazing sorcery closely! Rainbow Bridge! I can freely control the fire!" Chrome stated. He then threw something to make the flames from Orange color turned into Yellow. "The flame suddenly turned Yellow. "Why?!" I heard Ginro shouted. I noticed he then threw something Blue, making the flames into Blue in color. "It changed again. It's greenish-blue?" The fire then turned Purple. "It's Purple! Incredible. This is...." "sorcery....." Kohaku continued Ginro's sentence.

M/N POV

"Rainbow bridge? It's just a flame test reaction." I said, not amused by Chrome's 'sorcery'. "He just threw in salt, copper, and sulfate. What's the copper? Is it copper sulfate or something? You don't get what I said, right? They are the Blue Crystals Cave, right?"  Senku asked Chrome. 

Chrome looked so shocked after hearing Senku knows about the Blue Crystal Cave. Chrome's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. He then came back to reality after daydreaming for a while.

"Do you think my sorcery is just some amateur trick? Just you wait!" He then runs off to his house or rather a hut to find something. "I'm gonna show you something that can actually be weaponized. This one is amazing!" Chrome yells from inside.

 "I think he went to get something." "Is that why he changed the venue?" "I guess he just needs his tools."

 Chrome then came out with a ball on his hands as he starts rubbing on it harshly. After rubbing for a while, he tiredly walked towards Ginro and points a finger at him.

"That hurts! What kind of attack is this?!" Ginro shouted with tears in his eyes, clearly displease about Chrome shocking him. Senku then chuckles, snatching the ball from Chrome. "A ball of sulfur, right?" Senku asked. 

"You put that sulfur you threw in the fire earlier into a pot and melt it down with heat. After it cools and solidifies, you just break the container and it's done. What a brilliant method. A sulfur ball static generator. It's supposed to be a 17th-century invention. You're exhilarating, Chrome." Senku explains and somehow complimented Google.

He then chuckles again, "Instead of rubbing the sulfur ball with your hands, try using a cloth that is ten billion times stronger. This is my flag of Science." Senku then starts rubbing the sulfur ball, his hair instantly became a hedgehog. 

He then touches Chrome, electrifying him. "This is bad!!" Senku then throws the ball at Kohaku after she asked about how he did it. Kohaku and Ginro's hair being a hedgehog too, unlike Senku, their were not to spiky.

*Come here, ototo.* I signed him. He then waled towards me and asked me why. "Turn around." After he turned around, I started to reorganized his hair back to its original state. "Thanks a lot, Ani-chan." He thanked.

*It's alright, ototo. Tell Kohaku and Ginro to come here too. Their hairs are all poofy.* "Okay. Oi, lioness, blondie! Come here! My Ani-chan wants to fix your hair!" He shouted to the both of them who are currently throwing the sulfur ball back and forth not letting Chrome have it back."

Time skip (after fixing their hair)

I was daydreaming again as usual, until.....

"You and your scientific storage room will be apart of my kingdom." Senku marked. "I won't give it to you! Come down, you bastard!" Chrome shouted, not letting Senku own his house aka 'storage room'.

"I'll challenge your Ani-chan on our one last fight then! Let's have a duel! If your Ani-chan loses, bow and apologize to me. And never come back to our village again. If you win, I'll give you the 'storage room'." Chrome stated. Huh? How am I included in their small fight now?

"A battle?" Senku ask. "Down. Dangerous." I warned Senku. He is literally on the ladder hanging. "Let me show you my best sorcery. I've never lost in my entire life. Arithmetic! Fight me in a battle of numbers!" Chrome stated and turns towards me. "Pfft-" Senku starts laughing like a crazy person, knowing Chrome will lose instantly.

"I have a feeling you're gonna lose badly, Chrome." Kohaku said to Chrome. "Yo, M/N-chan. Let's start then. I'll start first. What's 6523 divided by 61? I bet you can't answer it." Chrome said. I then wrote the answer immediately after hearing Chrome's question on the floor using a stick.

"106.934426229"

He looked at me in shocked. "T-that's correct! Your turn to give me a question, M/N-chan!" "Pfft...." I heard Senku tries his best not to laugh. I wrote the question on the floor,

(3w-2) (4w-1) -10 w

Please write your answer in the simplify method. ^^

He then wrote answer and I chuckled at him. "Wrong, Google." Senku once again laughs hysterically. "G-give up C-chrome. Ani-chan even gave you the simplest q-question." Senku said while laughing. "Then how-" His eyes were about to pop out after I wrote the solution on the floor.

(3w-2) (4w-1) -10w = 3w (4w-1) -2 (4w-1) -10w

                                     = 12w² - 3w -8w + 2 - 10w

                                      =  12w² - 3w - 8w - 10w + 2

                 = 12w² - 21w + 2

Chrome then kneels down in defeat, regretting for challenging me. I just simply smile at the brunette's failure.

SCIENCE STORAGE ROOM AND CHROME OBTAINED!

(868 words)