Chapter 20

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 19

"All right. If you say so, M/N-chan." Gen stated before leaving the room, and went towards to the direction where Senku and the others are.

-THE ANTIBIOTIC-

Third Person POV

Gen then went to see the others after M/N let him go. He then noticed there was something placed at the water fall. 

"Senku-chan, what's this?" Gen asked, referring to the thing that was in the waterfall.

"Let the bamboo tube turn with the flowing of the water." Suika observe and saying out loud. "The first attempt is a success. I'm brilliant. The girls must be in love with me." Kaseki commented, while being inseide the waterfall sitting just right above his chest.

"You're quite something. Given by my luck and standard, I would have failed numerous times." Senku chuckled. 

"Senku, you can fall for me too." Kaseki stated, making Gen jealous rushing through his veins. 

"Well, what does it do?" Gen asked, ignoring what Kaseki had said to Senku.

"That's right. I'm at loss too." Kaseki answered, not having a single idea what this is for. "You'll see for yourself tomorrow." Senku remarked.

"I'll keep watch here. If my baby is damaged by the current, I would cry so badly." Kaseki referring to the thing at the waterfall. Senku then started to walk off followed by Gen. 

Before Gen could even leave, Kaseki then puts a hand on his shoulder, telling him to stay with Kaseki. 

"Are you going to let this frail old man to keep watch on his own, kid? You look so free. Come and help me out." Gen attempts to free himself by budging, but his weak and fragile body just let Kaseki easily drag him.

'But I have to confess to Senku-chan...!'

He then looked over to see Senku and the others leaving him alone with Kaseki. He mentally sob, thinking why it would have to be him.

Senku, Kohaku and Suika then went back to the lab, noticing M/N was done with Kinro and Ginro since both of them already went out.

"Chrome's still pass out?" Senku questions while entering the lab. "I already treated his injuries, now he is just resting." M/N referred to Chrome who was drooling in his sleep. 

Senku then sticks something in his nose, making Chrome wake up immediately and yells out, startled by Senku's actions.

"The special sleep-waking effect of ammonia. All right. Wake up and help the Science team." Senku playfully grinned.

"All we have to do is to mix all the materials we had gathered, and it's done." Senku stated. "We have to complete the medicine by tomorrow." M/N added. 

"Tomorrow?!"

"The happy production of the antibiotic starts..." M/N stated tiredly.

"First, start with charcoal, the combustible rock..." Senku remarked, making Chrome went into his hut not knowing they had used all of it for iron-making. "Damn it! It's all out!"

"I'm just gonna hit the hay...." M/N commented before going into the hut and take some sleep that he had been missing for days.

"Is it really okay for him to sleep at a time like this?" Kohaku questions. "Just let him sleep. His body system is too frail and weak." Senku commented while digging some coal tar that was formed after the combustion of iron-making.