Chapter 21

~ normal

~ sign language

~ M/N speaking

~ thoughts

On Chapter 20

"That's right, Senku, M/N. I knew it back in the dim and distant past. Both of your names are... Ishigami Senku and Ishigami M/N."

-STONE WARS-

Third Person POV

"With your explanation, I can finally understood clearly. Since all the human beings on Earth have been petrified for thousands of years, who created this village? Why do Kohaku and Ruri look like people of mixed blood? These are all solved in a blink of an eye." Senku chuckles.

"Wait a sec. Sorry, I don't follow you." Kohaku commented, not getting what Senku had just said. "The name of the village is the same as Senku and M/N-chan's name. It's no coincidence. Does it mean that Ruri knows Senku and M/N-chan all along?" Chrome added. 

"I supposed our name was mentioned in the tale passed down to the Shamaness." Senku questions. "Yes. That's right." Ruri agreed what Senku had said, making Chrome and Kohaku look at her with wide eyes.

"The tale that passed down including the gorilla and Momotaro? 

"No wonder you guys know the stories of the past, and about those violent beast that you haven't seen before." M/N commented, trying his best not to laugh on what he had just said.

"The 100th story of the 100 tales. The title is..."

"Ishigami Senku and Ishigami M/N." Ruri continued.

"This young man named Ishigami Senku, has been curious about all kinds of things that has magical phenomena from an early age. As for Senku, who has a mind of his own, and he does has his own invention. He gradually fell in love in the fun of Science. While another young man named Ishigami M/N, has been curious about music, different languages that was used in different places and regions. For M/N, speaking in different languages can get a lot of benefits, and music was simply interesting for the (H/C) boy." Ruri said while telling them the story of the 100th story.

"The founder of Ishigami village... is Ishigami Byakuya. Our father." Senku commented. 

"This story is unbelievable. I couldn't figure out what's happening too." Suika added.

"Thousands of years ago, all humanity has been petrified into stone. It's filled with statues out there, right? Those are all humans. Only Senku and M/N-chan's father and the other six crews, weren't petrified because they were in the outer space. All of us in the Ishigami village, are their descendants form thousands of years later." Chrome commented.

"In other words, all of us are Senku and M/N-chan's relatives?" Kohaku questions.

"That would be impossible. That old man and us aren't blood related. Adding on, it's been a few generations. No more such things as relatives." M/N chuckled.

 "Guys, what are you up to?! We're having a feast to celebrate the new village chief." Garnet yelled out referring to the ones inside the hut.

Senku and them went down, joining the party.

All of them were having fun, Kohaku commenting it has been a while since the village got so hyped. Well, Kinro had to break the news to Ginro, stating that they had to guard the bridge as their duty. Ginro kept refusing leading his brother dragging him out of the village to guard the brisdge.