Epilogue

The sun ascended to its zenith, casting a warm and radiant glow over the grand mansion. Inside the estate, the atmosphere was filled with celebration and joy, as Jean finally found his long-lost mother, Josephine. The dining table was adorned with delicious dishes, their enticing aromas wafting through the air. Laughter and conversation filled the room as everyone gathered, savouring the moment.

     Plates were filled and passed around, with each bite symbolizing the nourishment of their bodies and souls. The clinking of glasses and the utensils reverberated, harmonizing with the faint sounds of conversation and laughter. Amidst the merriment, the family decided to capture this precious moment forever.

     Everyone gathered in the elegant lounge, basking in the glow of their togetherness. A family portrait was arranged, with Jean, Oliver, Josephine, and all the loved ones who had played a part in their journey, including Bertie, George, Victoria, Elizabeth, and Gregory—and even the lord of the mansion, Frederick. As they posed, anticipation filled the room.

     Beaming with happiness, Jean stands close to his mother, Josephine, the soft candlelights reflecting in their eyes. Meanwhile, Oliver stands proudly beside them, a pillar of support and love. The camera, held by a trusted friend, is poised, ready to capture the defining moment. With a sudden burst of light, the camera flashes. At that moment, Jean knows deep in his heart that this is the beginning of a new chapter.