"We'll take care of it. Try not to piss off any more woman into killing you, yeah?" And with that, she sat in the backseat behind Dean and shut the door. His head shaking and his shoulders jumping the only sign that he was laughing as he started the car and drove off.

****

"Would you like to do the honors this time?" Ivanna asked Dean coyly. The trio was stood on the porch of a white two-story house. Sam was actually the one to find Amanda's location as he brought his laptop in the car with them. Ivanna left her's at the hotel thinking it would be of no use without WiFi, but Sam used the bars WiFi.

"What is your magic all tapped out?" Dean asked ruefully back. His chest was puffed and a broad smile graced his features, cocky and arrogant, a look that made Ivanna stomach tingle.

"Oh please," she scoffed, "It's not magic and it's not tapped out." She drew her fingers up and down in an abbreviation simple. "I just thought that I would give you the chance to show off, so please." Ivanna gestured forward. Dean walked up towards the door and started picking the lock. Ivanna looked at Sam and chuckled at the annoyance gracing his face. When the door clicked open, the group grew serious as they drew their guns.

They checked the first floor separately and found nothing amiss. They then decided to crawl up the stairs and search the smaller area together. Ivanna nodded her head towards the only closed door and started forward. She slowly opened the door, a creak being the only sound, and quickly took in the sight before her.

A woman, Amanda Ivanna presumed, was laid down on a table filled with lit candles and her own blood pooled around her. Ivanna's whole body stuttered at the sight, she hadn't seen much of the gory sight in front of her. She felt the boys run into her back and felt her body jolt at Dean's hand on her back. He gently pushed her forward, allowing Sam to check out the woman on the table.

"Alright?" Dean asked simply, his eyes shining with kindness towards Ivanna. She nodded a small nod and set her face back to serious. With a roll of her shoulders and a clearing of her throat, she walked toward the dead woman, herself.

She used her gun to roll the woman's wrist over, as the most of the blood was pooled there. She then did the same to the other wrist. "Three per wrist, vertical." She told the boys, her voice stoic."

"She wasn't fooling around." Dean spoke as he circled the table, also inspecting the woman. Sam grunted in disgust as he covered his mouth and crouched at the table. Ivanna couldn't smell anything over the metallic scent filling the air, but as she watched Sam, she saw a plate of decomposing food. It had maggots and flies in and surrounding the dish, same as the burger that Paul was eating. Ivanna had officially lost her appetite. She decided to focus her gaze on a binder placed in front of the plate.

"Yeah, looks like she was working with some heavyweight evil here." Sam spoke, taking in the same binder of spells she was.

"Yep." Dean agreed.

"A woman scorned." Ivanna shrugged and nodded in agreement. She squinted her eyes as she tried to remember if she knew the symbols on the binder or not. She was more well versed in angelic symbols, but she knew a fair amount of demon symbols. Dean's yell made her jump out of her skin and her heart beat increase to an overwhelming speed. She looked over at him, clutching her racing heart, and saw him in front of a dead rabbit hanging from the ceiling. She blew out a breath as he covered his eyes in shame.

"Freaking witches! Seriously man, come on!" Dean shouted as he turned away from the hanging rabbit aggressively. Sam had stood up behind Ivanna, a sight she was now able to see after checking on Dean, and stood along with him.