Chapter 21: The Guild war (Arc 2)

At the guild we see there is only Mirajane there cleaning mugs and other things while the guild is silent. She looks sad since this guild used to be filled with guild members smiling and laughing but now it is silence.

Then she heard footsteps coning down the steps and then Arthur and Amy came down and walk over to Mirajane.

Arthur: Hey Mira doing alright?

Mirajane: Yeah doing alright. Things are quiet here isn't it.

Arthur: Yeah. You know I wished the guild would be quiet for once. I guess this came true but.....not the way I think of.

Amy: I just hope everyone is going to be alright.

Mirajane: Yeah same. With Makarov as well as Erza I'm sure they will be okay.

Amy: Hope so.

Mirajane: Where is Y/n? Isn't he here?

Arthur: He's checking on Lucy at the medicalcentre.

Mirajane: Right. I did remember her going to see Levy, Jet and Droy there. Poor Lucy.

Arthur: I'm sure Y/n will cheer her up. I know he does.

Amy: (smile) Same.

Mirajane: (smile) Yeah. Hey how about I make something for you two since you're here.

Arthur: (smile) We like that.

Amy: (smile) Yeah same.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n in the medical centre and once inside he soon finds Lucy sitting next to the unconscious Levy along with Jet and Droy in the room. He walks in and knocks the dooe which gets Lucy attention.

Lucy: Oh hey Y/n. What are you doing here?

Y/n: I figure I check up and see how you and the others doing. How are they?

Lucy: They haven't woke up yet.

Y/n: Damn.

He walks up to Lucy as the two sat there together with the unconscious Levy. Y/n turn to Lucy to see her about to cry but he gently grab her hand as a sigh to tell her that everything will be okay.

Lucy squeezes his hand back as she wipe her eyes and then stelle Y/n.

Lucy: You know I was gonna allow Levy to read one of my upcoming books.

Y/n: You mean the piles of paper I saw at your place?

Lucy: Yeah. She loves books and thanks to Happy she knows about it.

Y/n: (light chuckle) That cat seem to drive you crazy.

Lucy: (small smile) Yeah especially Natsu. Do you know they break into my house?

Y/n: Do they?

Lucy: Yeah. Whenever I open the door they are always there. It's not just them but Erza and Gray will be there as well.

Y/n: Was the door unlocked?

Lucy: Strangely enough it was locked.

Y/n: Then how did they get in?

Lucy: I have no idea. I'm actually curious myself on how managed to get in.

Y/n: Maybe they climb through the window?